You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

That match we all wish wasn't happening......

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably watch, though I'll take no satisfaction from it whatsoever. Since they both can't lose I just about want Chelsea to win, though I feel dirty even saying that. Hopefully after the final whistle Ronaldo will give an interview to say he's off to Madrid, and it would be nice if Fergie stepped down too (though I can't see that last bit). It would be nice if the Chelsea team broke up too - Drogba, Lampard, Lord Percy - au revoir. That would be a tough spine to replace. Here's hoping...

No I will not be watching but understand those who do due to it being the final. I just would not enjoy any part of it no matter who wins so will politely abstain.

I will want Chelsea to win but with a heavy heart.

Guest TK-421

Lots of diving and cheating, probably be decided by one goal. I hope it's as bad as last year's FA Cup final with the same result please, please, pretty fucking please.

I won't be watching it, I will be watching The Apprentice at 9 pm, and most probably Britain's Next Top Model beforehand. I will then avoid Sky Sports News the following morning, or for the next couple of days if Man Utd win.

I don't know why people would put themselves through the torture of sitting through it. It may be the European Cup Final, but it doesn't feel like it. It isn't the same having 2 teams from the same country.

Not a chance will i be watching , just hoping and praying the lesser blue cunts beat the bigger cunts...God what a way to end the season hoping one team you hate beats the other you hate even more.The wife will be happy though she'll have free reign of the tv remote that night.

Really don't how people can watch it.

Not watching it doesn't stop it happening. I would be watching even if I didn't have an understanding with the Mrs. Its the final. I watched the FA cup final and I couldn't be arsed who won that.

Not watching it doesn't stop it happening. I would be watching even if I didn't have an understanding with the Mrs. Its the final. I watched the FA cup final and I couldn't be arsed who won that.

That was different, that was only the FA Cup. This is the European Cup, it's our trophy (or feels like it) and seeing both those horrible twats contesting for it is wrong.

That was different, that was only the FA Cup. This is the European Cup, it's our trophy (or feels like it) and seeing both those horrible twats contesting for it is wrong.

I completely understand. Having seen that, and the wrongness and the lowness and the plumbing of the depths, will make Rome 2009 all the sweeter.