You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bosingwa

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you imagine if we'd tried to sign him last season when he was being linked to Aston Villa, their would have been fucking chaos.

Good job he's signing for a 'big' club now so we can really go mental at the injustice.

never wanted him in a month of sundays, the profile is all wrong.. 26 and only 7 national caps, hmm.. still in Portugal.. something's up there. he's certainly not worth the ridiculous fee.

did he play against us in the CL? i can't even remember him, you'd expect him to stand out a bit like. I wish him every luck (ahem).

did he play against us in the CL? i can't even remember him, you'd expect him to stand out a bit like. I wish him every luck (ahem).

I remember him because I told him to go fucking do one when he fouled one of our players right in front of me.

I was right on the pitch for that match at Anfield. Ace, it was...

Anyway, he moved the ball down his flank well but didn't do anything miraculous. He didn't show me anything great though that match. I don't remember him doing anything great in the away leg though.

I think it is SpeedyG who posted this on another forum and gives a very good idea about what we are up against:

Amount Chelsea spent on RBs since abramovich : 40 million

Ferrira was 13.2M

Glen Johnson 6M

Belletti 4M

Boswinga 16.8

Add to that they spent 9M on Ivanovic who can play RB; Boulharouz played primarily RB at Chelsea and he cost another 9M which takes the amount of money they spent on players who can play RB upto 58 M.

And I am not even counting Essien who played RB a number of times.

That should give us an idea of what Rafa is against.

paddyberger.JPG

It's a disgrace this forum these days. Each time we aim to take a leap forward - as PB15 did in this thread - there's 4-5 quick post repeating the prevailing nonsense all over. I'm really tired of it, and nowadays I find myself looking at other webpages for talking about football.