You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FAO Dublin Reds

gazelle

as gav said, anywhere up around camden st/ wexford st is a good bet.

gav you should get a job for failte ireland, they could get you doing voiceovers for the ads, brief informed discriptions and withering put downs.

it would be perfect

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank guys - I am not a mini skirt wearing type lass neither am I a trainers & jeans type -somewhere in between I guess - I drink beer and wine and like most music (apart from cheesy pop) - We are both single (and plan to stay that way for the forseeable future as my record with men is shocking.. see stalker thread) so want somewhere lively and where I may get a possible grope!

Thank guys - I am not a mini skirt wearing type lass neither am I a trainers & jeans type -somewhere in between I guess - I drink beer and wine and like most music (apart from cheesy pop) - We are both single (and plan to stay that way for the forseeable future as my record with men is shocking.. see stalker thread) so want somewhere lively and where I may get a possible grope!

What time are we meeting at again ??

so you and your mate fancy a fuck for the night, thats what im getting from your posts anyway

make your way to Tallaght on the luas, ill sort ya out :thumbup:

regarding bars in town, Bruxelles is decent, always a nice atmosphere in the place, The globe on Georges street is cool, a few more bars on that street, all close are nice as well ,i cant remember the names, up on wexford street there the village, nice place, always decent bands on, whelans as well ,always good live bands on, and i dont mean Oasis Tributes, but proper gigs, whast the other place Gav just before the Village, always a quality bar, has a dj spnning retro music, i think it has an irish name, cant remember at the minute

the Dawson Lounge, its the smalest pub in Ireland, and yes, it is fucking small ,but a cracking little boozer, you then have all the poncy wanker bars on Dawson street, where all the laudy daa`s hang out

oh, 4 Dame Lane is nice, another nice place, but you`d need a taxi is a place called Floridita its down in the Irish Life Mall, really nice place, it has latin/cuban bands on, and wicked cocktails, but not cheap!!!

another few nice places just off grafton Strret, say south Frederick street, loads of pubs, and all good craic ,one particularly, i think its called the south frederick ,its changed kore times, so i cant remember exactly, but they good cocktails, the mojitos are particularly tasty :yes:

all these places are close to each other, except floridita,. which isnt far away, but you wouldnt find it is all

so you and your mate fancy a fuck for the night, thats what im getting from your posts anyway

make your way to Tallaght on the luas, ill sort ya out :thumbup:

regarding bars in town, Bruxelles is decent, always a nice atmosphere in the place, The globe on Georges street is cool, a few more bars on that street, all close are nice as well ,i cant remember the names, up on wexford street there the village, nice place, always decent bands on, whelans as well ,always good live bands on, and i dont mean Oasis Tributes, but proper gigs, whast the other place Gav just before the Village, always a quality bar, has a dj spnning retro music, i think it has an irish name, cant remember at the minute

the Dawson Lounge, its the smalest pub in Ireland, and yes, it is fucking small ,but a cracking little boozer, you then have all the poncy wanker bars on Dawson street, where all the laudy daa`s hang out

oh, 4 Dame Lane is nice, another nice place, but you`d need a taxi is a place called Floridita its down in the Irish Life Mall, really nice place, it has latin/cuban bands on, and wicked cocktails, but not cheap!!!

another few nice places just off grafton Strret, say south Frederick street, loads of pubs, and all good craic ,one particularly, i think its called the south frederick ,its changed kore times, so i cant remember exactly, but they good cocktails, the mojitos are particularly tasty :yes:

all these places are close to each other, except floridita,. which isnt far away, but you wouldnt find it is all

That is brilliant mate - thanks alot, spoilt for choice..

As for the friendly fuck - if i have any more of them I may begin to get a name for myself..

Chrisbonnie from tallaght? What part mate? I've a few mates out there. Good reds too.

Springfield, the posh part ill have you know :whistle:

As for the friendly fuck - if i have any more of them I may begin to get a name for myself..

how about just your m,ate then, you can watch, join in if you want, then that wont count :yes:

• 4 weeks later...
Happy days, i never make it to the bar before the games, unless its a european, or a saturday away game, im always pushed for time by the time i get in from work,Get ur self over to the metro after the match and we'll get a few jagerbombs!!! :yes: paddy's supposed to be away to west brom

City Hotel,Ice Bar,Smyths,Wetherspoons,Oak Grove,Bluebelle,Brandywell,

Some game of football that I had to go to

Brandywell,Bluebell,Bogside,Oak Grove till closing ,Metro till closing,City Hotel till I got told go to bed

That was my saturday mate

Ended up in the City Hotel ressies Bar with Sean Bean and a few derry officials..had a fucking ball with him and he sure hates Warnock.Was delighted when I told him how much I detested the prick.Also drinking with Finn Harps(ex Derry) sean Holmes

Absoloutly fucked today....oh ,and what a game, what a result ,a comeback of Istanbull proportions,what a hangover

We have now booked our accommodation in Sligo - we were torn between the centre and Strands something or other which is the bit were the fit surfers are likely to be. We opted for the centre based on Gav's recommendation. Our landlady Doreen kept telling me if i wanted to cancel at any point then it would be no problem which didnt fill me with great confidence but we are sticking with it now - just cant be arsed!

We have now booked our accommodation in Sligo - we were torn between the centre and Strands something or other which is the bit were the fit surfers are likely to be. We opted for the centre based on Gav's recommendation. Our landlady Doreen kept telling me if i wanted to cancel at any point then it would be no problem which didnt fill me with great confidence but we are sticking with it now - just cant be arsed!

with a name like doreen, she sounds like an absolute pet.

with any luck the weather will be cracking in july, im heading to galway for a festival so im praying that is the case.

• 1 month later...

Doreen was a MAJOR cunt.

We decided to go to Galway in the end, she said we could cancel any time we wanted if our plans changed. We had a couple of excellent nights out in Dublin and based on what people we had met had suggested we decided to get the train to Galway for a couple of days - Doreen or auntskankyfanny as we liked to refer to her took the money out of my mates account anyway - we had murder with her on the phone, i lost my temper and she threatened to get the guards involved for my use of foul language..

Galway was excellent though - too many jokes were had but i spent 500 euros in 5 days and that was with 3 nights free accommodation at my uncles. Absolutely bent over and raped! Loved every minute of it though and not a knife in sight! (first time home and not gone to limerick!)

Doreen was a MAJOR cunt.

We decided to go to Galway in the end, she said we could cancel any time we wanted if our plans changed. We had a couple of excellent nights out in Dublin and based on what people we had met had suggested we decided to get the train to Galway for a couple of days - Doreen or auntskankyfanny as we liked to refer to her took the money out of my mates account anyway - we had murder with her on the phone, i lost my temper and she threatened to get the guards involved for my use of foul language..

Galway was excellent though - too many jokes were had but i spent 500 euros in 5 days and that was with 3 nights free accommodation at my uncles. Absolutely bent over and raped! Loved every minute of it though and not a knife in sight! (first time home and not gone to limerick!)

think thats the funniest line ive read all day.

glad ya had a good time anyway, i was in a leaking tent near galway listening to some great music and couldnt have been any happier in my full length rain coat and wellies looking like a pervert on acid no doubt.

Ha ha - yeah the weather was so typically Irish, sun glasses one minute and then the heavens opend up the next - not that it effects you much when your in the pub! Met this old boy from Donnegul and I swear i laughed so much a little bit of wee came out! Overall the Irish hospitality is second to none. Lots of tasty Irish men as well - we weren't dissapointed... holiday blues well and truly set in now..

Go to bray you can get the train from leixlip into town and then get the dart out to bray,or you can get the train from leixlip to connelly to get the dart to howth,leixlip is handy because you can get the train into town which leads you to anyware you want.

Go to bray you can get the train from leixlip into town and then get the dart out to bray,or you can get the train from leixlip to connelly to get the dart to howth,leixlip is handy because you can get the train into town which leads you to anyware you want.

are you a train spotter?