You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Well, if it is dark then the candles do come in to play, on the bath salts front there in the bath any time i decide to get in.

Be careful with candle play. If the candle breaks it can get stuck in your arse then you have to go to emergency to get it out. A friend told me.

Err... I don't understand how conditioner is gay...

I mean, I understand how hair straighteners are gay... but conditioner?

Dave U is going to have to come school all you benders on hair care products... Shampoo and Conditioner are ok.

What the Fuck is all this about hair products? If you are not bald, you are gay. End of.

Fact: If you are bald or have a moustache, you are gay. No arguing.
I have no confusion about my sexuality. I am abnormally full of testosterone which has made me into a solar powered sex machine.

No doubt i will be bald within 20 years, fuck.

I went bald at 22, Odris. You have only 4 years left, by my reckoning.

Gayest diversion of a manly thread ever... fucking conditioner?! Wash'n'Go is about as close as I've ever got to putting woofterpaste in my hair. Sheee-it.

(Special dispensation goes to Bolo Zenden and bountiful-locked forumites who'd otherwise look electrocuted. Any hair shorter than 3 inches or so and woofterpaste is blasphemy)

Guest The Big Green Bastard

Health benefits of the squat position for pooing...

rb3.gif

Makes elimination faster, easier and more complete. This helps prevent "fecal stagnation," a prime factor in colon cancer, appendicitis and inflammatory bowel disease.

Protects the nerves that control the prostate, bladder and uterus from becoming stretched and damaged.

Securely seals the ileocecal valve, between the colon and the small intestine. In the conventional sitting position, this valve is unsupported and often leaks during evacuation, contaminating the small intestine.

Relaxes the puborectalis muscle which normally chokes the rectum in order to maintain continence.

Uses the thighs to support the colon and prevent straining. Chronic straining on the toilet can cause hernias, diverticulosis, and pelvic organ prolapse.

A highly effective, non-invasive treatment for hemorrhoids, as shown by published clinical research.

For pregnant women, squatting avoids pressure on the uterus when using the toilet. Daily squatting helps prepare one for a more natural delivery.

colon9.gif

sitting%20vs%20squatting.gif

The bolded bit highlights the contradiction that Woo describes. A man does not use straighteners on his hair.

A woman, or girl, will use straighteners on HER hair.

However, it is acceptable for a man to use conditioner.

If only you could straighten your hair? A pair of GHD's created by God himself couldn't get any joy out of that fuckin' pube head you're rocking.