You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I forewent the half-Slater at mine... and went for the full on ale/sausage mcmuffin with egg(I was drunk it was 8am... I wanted breakfast fuck off) loaded AC Slater at the Gym.

Holy lord... I had to evacuate the locker room. It was bad.

I fear for the toilet. The next AC Slater is gonna be a slightly hungover beer filled poo. Cant wait to report back

I fear for the toilet. The next AC Slater is gonna be a slightly hungover beer filled poo. Cant wait to report back

Oddly... I have had Chris-like Gas since I dropped that deuce as well. I was stuck in an enclosed room for an hour pumping iron whilst releasing some ridiculously noxious fumes.

I fear another badly brewed monstrousity is going to rear it's ugly head soon.

The Half-Slater may happen... I'll keep you guys posted.

Half-Slater has been done. Difficulty is a bit more than the AC Slater... I'd call it an advanced pooping manuver.

Not as funny as the AC Slater proper but the skidmarks are aboslutely giggle-tastic and would definately, DEFINATELY, leave some hopeless soul wonder what the fuck just happened with their toilet.

half slater? why have I not been taught this maneuver.....

I am believed to be the first ever person to do the 'half slater'. It's sitting on the bog sideways. Half-way through Average-Joe pooping and AC Slater pooping.

Definately has a bits n' piece hitting the bowl hazard though.... Be warned! You must be mindful or there will be contact!

The Half-Slater is good on the go as well... as you don't have to remove your keks to utilise this advanced pooping manuver.

I don't like pissing on your chips (especially when they've been digested and left on the side of the bowl) but my six-year-old daughter has been doing half-Slaters for some time now. She sings whilst doing them. We tried to get her to stop but for some reason it was one of the few things she's defied us over.

Oh dear... She is like... a prophet or something.

Ok, so we have the Full Ac Slater and the Half Slater.

I now call for regular shits to be known as Reverse Slaters from here on in.

A Full Slater with your feet off the ground is an Air Slater.

And should you chose to swap from Full Slater to Reverse Slater mid-cable, then this is known as a 360 Slater.

Nobody has ever survived a 540 Slater.

• Upvote 1

A Full Slater with your feet off the ground is an Air Slater.

On a similar theme, taking a running leap at the cistern (basketball optional), legs akimbo ready to assume the AC Slater position, and ejecting the payload immediately upon touchdown, is a Slamdunk Slater*.

*Pig-padding advisable.

I choked.

Got into the AC position and felt immediately enlightened. There was extra air flow from the bowl; it felt like a cool ocean breeze and sent me to a happy place.

My bowels stopped thier movement; I could not force it out. I felt shame, humilation, embarassment. The initial excitement turned into frustration that my first time did not go well at all.

Yours Truly,

NP

AC virgin (still)

Knowing that the design of my toilet was going to prohibit the basic AC Slater position I had a little think about how I could mix things up a bit and test out some of the offspin techniques. I am pleased to report that I've just achieved an Air Slater 180 turn from east to west. I have to warn people though that this has brought about some mild friction burning on the right cheek and also led to me banging my knee on the bathroom unit. Dut to the fact you are keeping your legs in the air and pushing yourself round with your arms it is also a full workout of the upper body and abs; I might even make a fitness video for Xmas.

The aftermath looked like a satelite photo of a mini poo Katrina in my toilet bowl. Swirltatstic.

If, like me you forgot to fully disrobe your strides and underkeks and pin your legs back in your haste, this is known as a Boston Crab-Slater.

How does a Slaterist approach and maneuver one of those horrible aimer shitters you get in France where you keep yourself up by a bit of rope and have to crouch and aim your payload into the bowels of doom (Belding's office?)?

Also, Ac-ing a bidet?

All important concepts I believe

The Lavitating Slater, or "The Lavitater": Assume the Full Slater position, but "Levitate" above the seat, as if the seat may have some tinkle from a previous mission on it.

This totally sick, ill and also phat move requires good calf and hamstring strength.

WARNING - This totally rad move may result in leg quiver and slight spasms.

ANOTHER WARNING - NEVER attempt an Air Lavitater (See Air Slater for reference) unless supervised by professionals or AC Slater, Himself.

The Lavitating Slater, or "The Lavitater": Assume the Full Slater position, but "Levitate" above the seat, as if the seat may have some tinkle from a previous mission on it.

This totally sick, ill and also phat move requires good calf and hamstring strength.

WARNING - This totally rad move may result in leg quiver and slight spasms.

ANOTHER WARNING - NEVER attempt an Air Lavitater (See Air Slater for reference) unless supervised by professionals or AC Slater, Himself.

Are you allowed to hold onto the back of the cistern?