You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I've Been Bad

Anubis

Just had a look on Bluekipper at what's eating the blues. I don't normally have feelings of superiority, but couldn't help myself when comparing their transfer threads to ours. With titles like "Moyes Closing In On Richardson" you can't really help yourself, can you?

Perhaps my favourite is their thought process that Babel is a risk at £10 million, but they'd cream themselves if EFC paid the £12 million asking price for Fernandes. Add that to the most deluded ones thinking they'd stand a chance of getting Riquelme, and it's all rather entertaining. Oh, and now that Nugent has gone to Portsmouth he really isn't that good - despite the fact he's been treated like the second coming for the past year...

Whenever my Bitter Blue mates have been harping on that Torres is a waste of money the waste of time Bellamy was I simply ask them how the Nugent transfer is going and how come for a club having one of the smallest squads in the PL has Gollum reduced it further by releasing 3 and bringing only one player in?!

What have you done with all that tv money?

The response?

Complete silence.

Love it!

On BLuekipper:

red shite afterm babbel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:08 pm Post subject: red shite afterm babbel

gutted if they pull this off aswel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:17 pm

the echo is so full of shit!!!! when has he ever stated his desire to play for the shite?

he has constantly stated he wants to stay at Ajax this season, then play for Arsenal?!?

If Arsenal want him, they will get him!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:35 pm

Babel is a brilliant player, and he's going to be world class in a few years.

I'm praying the shite don't get him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:38 pm

Hold firm Ajax, please.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:48 am

Hope to fuck they dont get him and he chooses Arsenal instead.

Watch quite a bit of Eredivisie and Babel looks quite an awesome prospect.

Van Basten has compared him to Henry and its easy to see why...searing pace,

great balance and excellent ball control.

Come on Wenger get in there and take him FFS.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:57 am

He'll just another loanee like Bellamy was last year, Babbel will be there next

season and when they get another striker he'll probly be fucked off again.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:47 am

Looks like he's theirs

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:30 pm

Hes a winger...and a bloody good one at that. Theres still time for this move to stall,

hopefully they dont meet the asking price or Wenger comes in at the eleventh hour.

Some fella on Radio Merseyside last night said he'd rather have a manager called Dithering Dave than one who brings in: Morientes, Pellegrino, Gonzalez, Josemi, Pelligrino, Garcia and Mlorientes. The tool.

They're not typing mistakes by the way, that's what he actually said.

Whenever my Bitter Blue mates have been harping on that Torres is a waste of money the waste of time Bellamy was I simply ask them how the Nugent transfer is going and how come for a club having one of the smallest squads in the PL has Gollum reduced it further by releasing 3 and bringing only one player in?!

What have you done with all that tv money?

The response?

Complete silence.

Love it!

Nah you've got to give the bitters credit for the way they PR their own fans, its virtual brainwashing. Peoples club, young up-and-coming english players etc etc.

As soon as any murmers of disscontent start Kenwright will come out with some sort of 'The first time i saw Jagielka he grabbed me, kissed me, and said Bill, I can't wait to play for this wonderfull...peoples club, I could have gone to Newcastle but this is where I wanted to play my football and I looked at him, and I choked back tears, and I thought, this is an Everton player...'

Bitters then stop moaning about the general shitness of their transfer policy, and discussion in pubs about 'the peoples player' ensues.

Tut tut tut, did'nt you know that any player who joins Everton becomes a "great" overnight? Any player Everton are interested in who has the audacity to join an "inferior club" on the other hand is shite and Everton didn't want him anyway. Just look at Sissoko. Absolutely brilliant prospect at Valencia, world class when linked with the blue shite, but absolutely SHIT! when signed for Liverpool.... Wayne Rooney...Boy wonder at Everton, as soon as he left he was shit anyway, no pace, unproven etc. Another one was Robbie Keane. Great player at Tottenham, Legend when linked with the blues. When Everton could'nt give him the £30k a week he wanted (he was on £40k at the time at spurs) he was a greedy little Irish cunt who was over the hill anyway (even though that was two years ago). Andy Johnson when linked with liverpool was a short arsed twat who was only good in the championship. When linked with Everton he is the messiah, speed of light and finishing prowess of Shearer Rush Owen and Fowler put together. This list could go on and on really......

I think we should all spare a moment to quietly reflect on how fucking bitter evertonians are and how horrible it would be to only have the possible signing of Man U reserves to look forward to.

No Torres, Babel and Benayoun,

Think more Smith, Richardson and er........

Have a look at this;

http://home.skysports.com/transfernews.aspx?CLID=11

Its Sky's transfer gossip page for Everton hahaha

I often have a look over their, seriously it is pure fuckin comedy!

A few personal favourites from the mind of an evertonian...

- The Riquelme Story..... I know alot of blues who think that there is something in it. They think it was a future story released by accident. "Wouldnt suprise me if Moyse announced it from out of no where"

HAHAHAHA

-Every thread on an everton website involves someone telling someone else to die, or accusing them of being a "redshite", if they disagree with them.

-The amount of anti Liverpool posts is unbelieavable. You see the odd one on a liverpool site, but on a blueshite/manc site, there seems to be about 5 a day. Hilarious when someone starts a post about us, then you get people saying "couldnt give a shit, its only the redshite" before writing a 3 paragraph essay on why our new signing is overrated, and why our new ground "looks shit". Then as i mentioned before, any blue who may think our new signing might be good, gets called a "redshite" and told to fuk off. Funny as Fuck.

-Also, to a blue, the Liverpool ECHO is a redshite paper. They reckon that if it was an everton player phoning TalkSHIT it wouldnt even get a mention in there...... and also Carra is an overated twat to them, who made a tit of himself.

-The way they all think moysie and big gay bill have everything under control, and they will announce some star signings out of no where.

Sorry boys, i think come August 31st your going to be a little disapponted.

And Nugent hahahahaha. Speaking to blues last week who were saying that they thought moyse was "playing it cool" over Nugent. They thought he would bide his time and get him in January. "Ye he's a true blue Nugent, he'd only ever move to us". I tried to tell them that its because theyre fuckin skint, but they had none of it...

HAHAHAHA

Sorry, i could go on all night about their deludedness.

Fuckin deluded mongrel bitter bastards:party:

Nah you've got to give the bitters credit for the way they PR their own fans, its virtual brainwashing. Peoples club, young up-and-coming english players etc etc.

As soon as any murmers of disscontent start Kenwright will come out with some sort of 'The first time i saw Jagielka he grabbed me, kissed me, and said Bill, I can't wait to play for this wonderfull...peoples club, I could have gone to Newcastle but this is where I wanted to play my football and I looked at him, and I choked back tears, and I thought, this is an Everton player...'

Bitters then stop moaning about the general shitness of their transfer policy, and discussion in pubs about 'the peoples player' ensues.

Its funny cos its true.

Guest Tom Jurgz

I just hate the way all my blue cunt mates make out that Gollum has never spent any money, it does me fuckin bonce in!

When i ask how much a player cost them they always knock a few mil off the price. "Richard Wright was only about 1 mil" wasnt he about 5 mil or somethin?

I just hate the way all my blue cunt mates make out that Gollum has never spent any money, it does me fuckin bonce in!

When i ask how much a player cost them they always knock a few mil off the price. "Richard Wright was only about 1 mil" wasnt he about 5 mil or somethin?

You know how far you've fallen as a club when you find excuses to be shit. Served up shite on a budget, what a moral victory.

Had a blueshite taxi driver about six months ago trying to convince me Benetez had spent 200 million.

That reminds me, got in to an argument with one last friday in the pub. He was going on about how houllier was shit and how we fluked the treble. Ok, now anyone is entitled to an oppinion on houlllier. I personally thought in his first 4years he was fine, and dragged the club in to the modern age, and getting us to 2nd was a bloody good achievment, it was from there things went bad. But this fella was going on and on about us fluking it. He then decided to beat us with every blueshites weapon of choice, the trusted money stick, and said that he had it in writing at home how much houllier had spent, and every signing he and benitez had made!! Now come on! How fuckin obsessed is that!

Any of you have an everton database in your houses for reference?

fuckin obsessed

Richard Wright 3.5m

James Beattie 6m

Per Kroldrup 5m

Simon Davies 3.5m

Andrew Johnson 8.6m

Joleon Lescott 4m

Phil Neville 3.5m

to name a few

LOL

That was a throw back your head and belly laugh moment.

A pure silence followed by tumbleweed classic! :smile:

I also clicked on the link. My phone rang as the page was loading. When I came back to the computer, I saw a blank screen. I thought it might be an Internet problem, so I reloaded the page, and I couldn't believe it. I nearly pissed myself laughing!!!