You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Parry poll

Neil G

Do you want Rick Parry gone?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Rick Parry gone?

Someone was going to post this sooner or later, so I thought I might as well do it.

Strontium Dog posted a poll a couple of weeks ago about sacking Parry, but that centred mainly around the ticket fiasco. The result was 85% in favour of sacking him, but only 55 people voted. I presume many others wanted to see what evidence emerged about the tickets - I did and so I stayed on the fence, which was where I was with regard to Parry's tenure as a whole.

Not any more though. I'm afraid I've seen and heard enough now.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every day you read another piece about Parry failing to do his job. He isnt capable of getting some contracts sorted and always drags out transfers.

So for them and many other reasons i voted him out of the Big Brother House tonight.

Two sides to every story so I don't know whether he should be sacked or not until I've heard both sides of it.

On one hand he's run the club and provided managers with significant cash to spend on players while ensuring we don't run up huge debts and on the other are rumours of not moving quickly enough and gripes over tickets so who knows.

I'd rather have Snoop Dogg running the show.

Parry needs to leave before he can cause more damage.

Yeah at least with Snoop there would be plenty of ho's for everyone.

Obviously i voted yes, Parry out as many have said already if Rafa has doubts about him then he must go. I'd much rather have Rafa at the club than Parry. It's now time for Rafa, Gillett and Hicks to act on their words and bring in the top players that Liverpool really need.

Looks like Rafa dont want him so neither do I.

Yes, because Rafa seems to be unhappy with him and I will always be on Rafa's side.

Bingo.

Obviously all any of us can do is judge by circumstantial evidence, but it's becoming damning, now:

• inertia over Gerrard's contract
  • outrageous pay-off terms for GH
  • missed transfer deals due to slow movement
  • the CL final ticketing fiasco
  • shambolic ticket office in general
  • poor merchandising - especially in response to Istanbul
  • inordinate amount of time taken over the move to the new gaff
  • sponsorship deals that fall way short of the market rate
  • share sales that do the same (Granada paying a fraction of what they subsequently paid at Arsenal)
  • the embarrassment with DIC

I've got a nagging feeling I've forgotten a couple of things here, too.

The bottom line is that his tenure has been marked by a generally sloppy, inactive air and, as this is emphatically a new era for the club (and fucking well needs to be, too), it's time for some real professionalism. I want American standards of professionalism and customer service.

Cheers for Rafa, Rick, but move over - the Americans are here.

Bingo.

Obviously all any of us can do is judge by circumstantial evidence, but it's becoming damning, now:

• share sales that do the same (Granada paying a fraction of what they subsequently paid at Arsenal)

The bottom line is that his tenure has been marked by a generally sloppy, inactive air and, as this is emphatically a new era for the club (and fucking well needs to be, too), it's time for some real professionalism. I want American standards of professionalism and customer service.

I've been saying it for over 3 years and been abused for it. The chickens are coming home to roost.

Bingo.

Pretty much spot on Paul.:thumbup: