You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Where have all the tickets gone, Rick?

dave u

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the biggest disgrace to hit LFC since Phil Babb!

Parry is a cunt!

It seems to me that over the years (whe we've been skint) he's promised corporates all kinds, and now their back for payday(athens tickets) he's realised he's gotta keep his promise to them, so has fucked us!

Give us the numbers Parry! How many were in the ballot and how many tickets were there?

Reading some other threads on sites, I hope focus isn't lost, some people seem to be turning this into a STH got screwed thing, because they'd likely be in the same position, maybe an extra 10 percent chance. It's the fans that got screwed.

Yep, people who make this season tickets vs. fancards are barking up the wrong tree. There's equal amounts of fancard holders who attend nearly every game as there are those who've only made the effort for the CL.

The Mancs(yep them again) have allocated FA cup final tickets on attendance at all cup games in all competitions this season. That would've certainly weeded out the hangers on. Or even attendance based on last years CL games. The fancard holds all attendance history since implemented so there were other avenues the club could have explored. Not including the qualifier is a mistake too.

Reading some other threads on sites, I hope focus isn't lost, some people seem to be turning this into a STH got screwed thing, because they'd likely be in the same position, maybe an extra 10 percent chance. It's the fans that got screwed.

Your right Phil. I'm a ST holder, I've been screwed, so have FC holders (although I beleive ST had priority thats by the way) LFC screwed us all! There horrible mercenary cunts like every club! I used to believe otherwise, but now I know. Never will I buy anything (apart from ST), that includes kits all the way down to pies, while Parry still has a job!!

Gotta be honest my first thoughts after seeing id been rejected were that i was a season ticket holder with a total 43 games on my card and someone might be goin with just 6....this obviously winds me up but totally agree with yer + the real issue is that we have a right to know where them tickets went.

The Franklin Mint is proud to bring you:

parryth4.jpg

"The Fiddling Clown"

Cast in solid resin, this heirloom-quality statuette commemorates Liverpool Football Club's 2007 European Cup Final appearance. Each statuette is individually numbered and comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by the artist and Rick Parry.

Available in a strictly limited edition of 17,000.

Note: Clown is not shown actual size. Actual size of clown is 5' 11"

aah I see I'm a smart arse because I dont agree wiith the hysteria and aint up your arse praising the blog... excellent

what if the figures are

Players/staff 1500

ex-shareholders 3000 (as per Alaves apparently)

pre qualified 4000

Corporate 1500

Ballot 7000 (1 in 4)

Is that really any reason to be up in arms, pitch forks at the ready and up for a lynching?

Yeah the ticket allocation is terrible, yes there were slightly better ways of doing it but so few tickets with so big a demand is a nightmare

what should be happening is the corporate crap should be coming out of uefa or their ballot numbers not from the clubs allocation even so there would be too many disapointed fans - the other thing is to somehow bring the ex-shareholders into line - convert them to season tickets holders make sure they are regular match going fans but apart from that crititising is imho and without knowing the numbers just daft

aah I see I'm a smart arse because I dont agree wiith the hysteria and aint up your arse praising the blog... excellent

what if the figures are

Players/staff 1500

pre qualified 4000

Corporate 1500

Ballot 7000 (1 in 4)

Is that really any reason to be up in arms, pitch forks at the ready and up for a lynching?

Yeah the ticket allocation is terrible, yes there were slightly better ways of doing it but so few tickets with so big a demand is a nightmare

what should be happening is the corporate crap should be coming out of uefa or their ballot numbers not from the clubs allocation even so there would be too many disapointed fans - the other thing is to somehow bring the ex-shareholders into line - convert them to season tickets holders make sure they are regular match going fans but apart from that crititising is imho and without knowing the numbers just daft

When the teacher said pay attention tit! Did you?

what if the figures are

Players/staff 1500

pre qualified 4000

Corporate 1500

Ballot 7000 (1 in 4)

Fuck you, prick! You got lucky in the ballot then. Tell all, are you FC or ST, how many games you been to this eason/last 10 seanons., and are you releated to Parry? Nob......

Fuck you, prick! You got lucky in the ballot then. Tell all, are you FC or ST, how many games you been to this eason/last 10 seanons., and are you releated to Parry? Nob......

You're my hero. Do you go to the game with your undies outside your pants and a big S on your chest?

what if the figures are

Players/staff 1500

pre qualified 4000

Corporate 1500

Ballot 7000 (1 in 4)

Don't you get it the club's corperate allocation is nothing to do with Uefa neither is AC Milan's we have to find the tickets for them ourselves but unlike the fans they have not been entered into a ballot, why?

The bottom line is tickets have been taken out of the ballot and we want to know how many and who they are for.

Is that really so much to ask? Or don't you think we have a right to know?

You're my hero. Do you go to the game with your undies outside your pants and a big S on your chest?

Go on then gobshite, how many games you been to? And have you got a ticket for the final?

If your prepared to take everything this club (company) throws at you argue with me. If not lets consolidate our efforts and fight against the regime.

Go on then gobshite, how many games you been to? And have you got a ticket for the final?

If your prepared to take everything this club (company) throws at you argue with me. If not lets consolidate our efforts and fight against the regime.

I am but a mere mortal and bow before your vast fandomness.

I don't agree with Vulmea but he doesn't have to have been a season ticket holder since he was six (way to go with that early disposable income, that's one heavy paper-round) to have an opinion and voice it.

I am but a mere mortal and bow before your vast fandomness.

I don't agree with Vulmea but he doesn't have to have been a season ticket holder since he was six (way to go with that early disposable income, that's one heavy paper-round) to have an opinion and voice it.

Stu, by no means am I claiming a RTK 'fandomess' stance. Its just I feel the club should have measured 'loyalty' on more than 6 games. Its not enough. I went the match with me dad since we were shit. He's been going every home game since the mid 60's. We both missed out in the ballot, while some cunt whose been 6 games in his life has qualified! You qualify that for me......

I agree the club should be open about the numbers, what I dont agree with is going bonkers before those numbers are known based on only rumour and hearsay - the only thing I've seen that comes close to explaining the numbers is the thread on rawk and thats puting the numbers in the ballot about 6k last I checked.

If it turns out 4000 coroprate and 4000 in the ballot then I'll be as angry as anybody on here I just dont think it will.

and yes I appreciate uefa and the club have different corporate 'suits', uefa don't - 20 k going to uefa more than to each club is a disgrace, 9k going to open ballot is also a joke - problem is most of europe dont travel in numbers that means for most clubs that type of allocation is ok, there's talk about Milan giving tickets back ffs - for english clubs including arsenal last year its not enough.

and I dont wear me undies on the outside their on me head along with a couple of sharp pencils

what if the figures are

Players/staff 1500

pre qualified 4000

Corporate 1500

Ballot 7000 (1 in 4)

I think it's wrong when people attack you for your opinion when you try to make a valid point backing it up with theories like this. It's just one thing; you say "what if things are like this", and refer to numbers that may or may not be correct. If they are correct, then ok, maybe the ballot and ticket allocation in general was as fair as the club could handle it. If they are correct. In that case, why couldn't the club say so from the beginning? If the club went out to say that the ballot was going to me made on those conditions, people wouldn't have felt as unfairly treated as they are now. The whole point is that the club didn't make the numbers known to everyone in the game. They gave an impression that there would be a 40% chance of being successful in the ballot, while the true numbers shows to be closer to half of that (or even lower than half). So when fans start asking question, the club could easily handle them with facts, if they knew that the facts would stand the light of day. The only problem they would get by stating the facts and making the numbers public, would be a discussion based on "why does the players, shareholders, corporates, etc get this and that number of tickets". That discussion would've maybe been unpleasant, but not as unpleasant as the one they've started now. It's the lack of honesty that indicates that they have something to hide, because if they didn't have something to hide they wouldn't hide.

And as for your numbers in general, let me ask you this; what if the numbers shows that the probabilities in the ballot were 1/8 instead of 1/4? What if there were 3500 tickets available instead of 7000? Wouldn't you like to know where the other 3500 tickets went then? It's easy really; the club should open their books so that we could have a discussion in principle, instead of a discussion on whether or not the ticket allocation is corrupt.