You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How bitter is this twat ???

Redexile

Or Drogba admitting on MOTD that he dives, his handball in a league game against Man City which he scored from, Mourinhos lies about Anders Frisk forcing him to retire, Essien twice nearly breaking an opponents leg on purpose, Robben constantly diving to get free kicks/pens, i'm sure we could complie a dossier. Why is he moaning about Agger's goal ? - Terry and Carvalho do the same thing at every set piece to gain an advantage

It was a huge mistake to make something of the pushing in the box to clear the way for Agger to shoot. It was a push, but it was nothing more than happens at every single corner or wide free kick. Andy Townsend started this off (no bias there!) on ITV, but I though it was telling that the press didn't really make much of it afterwards.

Drogba was guilty of pushing with at least the same intensity (usually by backing in) on more than 20 occasions in the match as they hoofed it up to him.

They spent £500M and we still knocked them out. We had more of the play and certainly created the better chances. On another night it could easily have been three.

This is a direct quote from the first post "WHAT a farce that Liverpool are in the Champions League final again two years after stealing in through the back door."

Now forgive me if I've got this wrong but this reads like we won it in 2005 AFTER being allowed in as the 5th place PL team which we wasnt! He seems to be mixing up our entry in 2004 \ 05 with our entry in 2005 \ 06 when the PL decided to ignore UEFA's request that the CL winner should take precedence over the PL's 4th placed club for entry into the following season's competition.

OK, I admit the football is as uninspiring as Houllier's last days but please, give me a break!

Let’s be clear, The Sun hawkeyed the incident

:D

Two things, since when has the fine for an offence inside the box been a goal?

Given the average ratio of penalties/goals, about 70% of the time.

and, the ref that night didn’t give either a penalty or a red card, he looked straight to his linesman at the ‘nailed on penalty’ offence and played on.

It's called playing advantage moron.:wallbutt: