You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'd take Bellamy all day long. Barring the incident in Portugal all the noise out the club was that he wasn't an ounce of trouble and he and Rafa have said nothing but good things after his departure. PL experience, loves the club and would give 100% work rate and commitment, guaranteed to deliver a share of goals when he plays and won't be moaning if he isn't starting every week. If it's affordable and he's on decent wages then it's a no brainer to me. Another great option to have in the squad.

From a half arsed Torres, Babel and NGog to Carroll, Suarez, Dirk and Bellamy in less than a year would be a cracking turn around.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

If only we had something solid to judge from, like 41 games for Liverpool where he scored 9 goals.

At 32, and not all that good, I could do without him.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
they no longer see us as rivals. they have no problem with loaning adebayor to spurs

That would be beyond arrogance, but I don't think it's correct. It's because they don't see him as a very good player.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Who, Adebayor? Apart from being a complete prick, I reckon he's ok. Could certainly do a job for us as backup.

No, Bellamy. They don't see him as much of an asset, so don't mind him playing for us. Much in the same way I wouldn't be too worried about seeing N'Gog playing for Chelsea.

No, Bellamy. They don't see him as much of an asset, so don't mind him playing for us. Much in the same way I wouldn't be too worried about seeing N'Gog playing for Chelsea.

Well that remains to be seen, but I don't see him as much of an asset either. Although now you mention Ngog ... I would slightly prefer Bellamy yes.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Well that remains to be seen, but I don't see him as much of an asset either. Although now you mention Ngog ... I would slightly prefer Bellamy yes.

We've already seen it, to be fair. Not just at other clubs, but our own. He has some good attributes, but he's not going to do much for us. I guess it's just another brick in the wall of the rebuild, to be replaced when we've got more funds.

We've already seen it, to be fair. Not just at other clubs, but our own. He has some good attributes, but he's not going to do much for us. I guess it's just another brick in the wall of the rebuild, to be replaced when we've got more funds.

Sorry, I meant it remains to be seen whether City will loan him to us.

I really don't like Adebayor. He's a decent player when he wants to be, but how often is that nowadays? He'd be up for it when we play Arsenal, but I think he's lost a bit of desire. Saying that, I didn't see any of his games for Real Madrid, was he any good for them?