You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (N) - EFL Cup Final, Sun 25th Feb 2024 (3:00pm)

Trumo

11 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

Don't like seeing that myself. 

Show a bit of respect to a world cup winner that just lost a cup final for his club. 

I hate Chelsea as much as the next LFC fan. But that's just being a dick if you ask me. 

If you've nothing positive to say, then say nothing in that situation

Fuck Fernandez....He should just ignore it...Giving it the big man look to a fan is pathetic.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jennings said:

My daughter had amate round to watch the game. They're over 18, but still had to mind manners etc.

Virge scores on 118 mins.

"TRY TO CHALK THAT ONE OFF, YOU CUNTS!"

I should have told her to mind her language, really.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Don't know if this has been posted before now, as I'm still jumping between reading this thread and BBC and others, to prolong the joy of the aftermath

Posted at 18:3818:38

Post update

FT: Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

Caoimhín Kelleher hasn't conceded a goal in either of his two finals for Liverpool (both vs Chelsea), despite facing 13 shots on target and 3.9 xG on target.

So many heroes out there today. All immense. So much has been said about Virgil, that doesn't need repeating. But a special word for Caoimhín, Conor and Endo.

The above stat speaks volumes for what an absolute gem we have. Klopp says, rightly, that we have best keeper in the world, and the best no 2 keeper. It's an amazing performance for one who could get so disillusioned at having that best goalkeeper in the world ahead of him. But he just keeps on performing and delivering miracles in huge games.

Conor Bradley has had such a whirlwind couple of months. From the highest of highs, to the unenviable lowest of lows, and back again. All the time maintaining the highest standards, exceeding expectations with a skillset, attitude and maturity of a much older player. It is so thrilling to look forward to many more years of this exceptional player.

He may have stealthily got deserved recognition in his recent performances, but Endo has today, blown all of that out of the water, with a magnificent performance that has truly announced this 'second thought, third choice, consolation prize' of a defensive midfielder, as anything but. In a different world, we could have ended up with a player who put Gravenberch on a stretcher, but ended another game for Chelsea as a loser, but instead, we got a player wants to play for Liverpool, and for us. In doing so, we have a Samurai fighter and winner. That fucker was everywhere! Wataru Endo, we salute you.

Closer to home, special thanks to @Bjornebye who threw a great lifeline with an amazing array of links, on the day my IPTV service decided it wasn't in the mood to work.

• Upvote 7