You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

9 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Oliver gave it as a goal kick initially so VAR can’t look at that, only the handball.

Why would that be a rule?

I mean it might be a rule...but what footballing scenario does that serve?

Surely they just communicate to each other...

"It hit his hand but wasn't a penalty."

"Ok cheers. I'll change it to a corner."

18 minutes ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

Poor Pep complaining about the fixture schedule while he’s got £100m squad players. 

The bald cunt. 

He needs to shut his fucking face.

I do question why City had to play today & the mancs tomorrow considering the respective clubs midweek schedules, however, they don’t play again now until Thursday. 

Arsenal played away Wednesday, tonight and again Tuesday. We played away Thursday, Sunday and Wednesday. 

So despite again, having another advantage handed to him, he’s continuing to moan. Off is a direction he can fuck. 

IMG_1316.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I kinda hope that Coventry beat Utd tomorrow then get beat 15 - 0 in the final in a proper one sided, pathetic excuse for a game of competative football.

I'd also settle for the red mancs getting beat 15-0

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I'd also settle for the red mancs getting beat 15-0

Both would be good, but i think the complete destruction of a team that has fought their way to a final against the odds would bring about the spotlight on just how bent the whole thing is.

Magic of the cup etc...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Both would be good, but i think the complete destruction of a team that has fought their way to a final against the odds would bring about the spotlight on just how bent the whole thing is.

Magic of the cup etc...

19218565-4b83-4c56-b4f9-c6d6d766c821_tex

5 minutes ago, Torvald Utne said:

19218565-4b83-4c56-b4f9-c6d6d766c821_tex

Nah, the worm is turning.

When it was just us getting dicked people didn't care, but now Arsenal are in it and the 115 charges are being talked of in every conversation about them.

Most commentators are now following and calling it boring etc.

The mood music is definately different, just need to up the BPM a little to really get people dancing.

• Upvote 1

No one gave a shit while we were getting cheated but now it's one of thr London darlings it's a different story.

If its not us winning stuff i want city to clear up apart from thr CL just to spite the cunts who thought it was funny when it was us getting cheated. 

2 hours ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

He’s had many a sorry miss, Jackson. 

He’ll end up as a bit of an Outkast in the dressing room, if he’s not careful. 

For real.

Sorry.

(Miss Jackson)

I detest shite like Wolves; almost devoid of talent, lacking in spirit and organized by a pub league standard manager. Arsenal couldn't have had a more comfortable return to league football. Without playing well, Arsenal were hardly challenged throughout the game. If the title is still in the balance on the final day then we have a guaranteed three points from these Black Country ballbags.

24 minutes ago, torahboy said:

I detest shite like Wolves; almost devoid of talent, lacking in spirit and organized by a pub league standard manager. Arsenal couldn't have had a more comfortable return to league football. Without playing well, Arsenal were hardly challenged throughout the game. If the title is still in the balance on the final day then we have a guaranteed three points from these Black Country ballbags.

I was listening to the weekend preview on The Anfield Wrap podcast and the Wolves fan was basically saying the team should prioritise their upcoming games against Bournemouth and Luton.

9 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Given who the mancs were missing against us, I don’t think we can complain. 

Yeah one fucking game.  Halle-fucking-lujah  oh how lucky we are.   I do think more teams these days seem to dealing with injury issues (non moreso than ourselves) but those southern shandy drinking fairy cunts ALWAYS seem to be playing teams when they are in real difficulty. They are having an awful amount of luck on that front.  They did well today to beat a Wolves team where 50% of the players nobody has heard of.  Even in midweek they played a Bayern team missing several starters - still managed to fuck it up thankfully.

7 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

We dropped five points against United and Palace, both of whom are utter, utter shite. I really can't get too angry at Wolves not getting something against Arsenal. 

Wolves didn't stand a chance given how many players they were missing. No doubt they'll have a lot stronger team to pick from when we play them (or City for that matter)

3 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Girona qualified for Europe and now 10 points ahead of 5th place. Be nice to see a new face in the champions league, next season.

What a shame they are owned by who they are owned by.

• Upvote 2