You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wales through now 4-1

Will play Poland on Weds for a place in the Euros

Ukraine with 2 goals in last 5 minutes to beat Bosnia and Iceland beat Israel. 

Ukraine vs Iceland

And Georgia vs Greece after Georgia beat Luxembourg and Greece beat Kazakhstan 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Rushies tash said:

As if anyone believes he won't be starting against City next Sunday. Gabriel as well.

It frustrates the life out of me when teams do this all the time and we do not. Usually we also end up short-strawed with our players getting loads of minutes.

I couldn't care less for international football but there should be something in place to prevent this kind of thing,  Haaland is basically the Norwegian Giggs when it comes to internationals.

11 hours ago, Rushies tash said:

As if anyone believes he won't be starting against City next Sunday. Gabriel as well.

Haaland & Ederson will be fit as well. 

However, we’ve done the same this break as well. Salah is fit and agreed not to go. I bet Nunez will be available for Brighton. Gravenberch pulled out of a call up in September so he could sort his living arrangements out. Sure there will be others as well.

We should 100% do it more though. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

It frustrates the life out of me when teams do this all the time and we do not. Usually we also end up short-strawed with our players getting loads of minutes.

I couldn't care less for international football but there should be something in place to prevent this kind of thing,  Haaland is basically the Norwegian Giggs when it comes to internationals.

International football has lost it's mystique. Most of the best players play in England now so it doesn't have that effect it once did. 

Part of me would like to do away with it completely but at the very least there shouldn't be such a thing as international friendlies. 

To demonstrate how out of touch I am with football generally, I've just learned that Arsenal have a new anthem that they play before each home game. Basically they are trying to emulate Liverpool, West Ham, and others that have been known for having a pre-match anthem for decades. The chorus of this song rather amusingly is "North London forever". Erm, has anyone mentioned to Arsenal fans that they used to be in South London??

• Haha 1

Haaland and Ødegaard is playing for Norway right now.

Ødegaard liming a bit, hope he’s injured. 

Oscar Bobb with a great goal in the first half, 1-1 at half time.

1 hour ago, Baltar said:

To demonstrate how out of touch I am with football generally, I've just learned that Arsenal have a new anthem that they play before each home game. Basically they are trying to emulate Liverpool, West Ham, and others that have been known for having a pre-match anthem for decades. The chorus of this song rather amusingly is "North London forever". Erm, has anyone mentioned to Arsenal fans that they used to be in South London??

A decent proportion have never been to Highbury, never mind asking them if they're still with the Woolwich.

Does 'North London forever' mean they're including Spurs in their localised camaraderie?

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

The Athletic's Leicester journo has tweeted this. 

Football’s in a proper mess these days. No wonder Jurgen’s packing it in for a bit. 

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

The Athletic's Leicester journo has tweeted this. 

To be fair putting a transfer embargo on the club before any charges have been proven and punishment levelled against them is unfair