You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone obscure you'd like to crane kick

Section_31

11 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Nearly got into a proper fight with a smack head on the train last night. He was being a clown and causing a scene so I told him to fucking sit down and shut up, I was a bit pissed.

Anyhows he obviously takes offence at this and says something along the lines of ‘I’ll rip you throat out in a minute’ I tell him he would have done it already if he had any chance of doing so and it’s probably best for all concerned that he shuts up and fucks off.

He then starts on some nonsense about his uncles funeral and I just stare him down until he stops. He’s realised at this point that I’m bigger than him, stronger than him and now I’m fucking furious as well.

He calls the train guard and tells the guard I’ve been picking on him and he wants an apology! 

The train guard, poor guy, honestly said are you willing to apologise?

I replied ‘Don’t be fucking soft’ and had this weird stand off where a clearly now ‘sober’ smack rat had realised I wasn’t backing down and actually wanted to kick his head in.

Should have crane kicked the cunt into rehab.

...and then when I got home my top fell off....

image.gif.87934ccdb63ca4201f840980dbd2a640.gif

• Haha 4

On 29/07/2023 at 23:18, Section_31 said:

Frank Gardner. He'd be on the blower to Stephanie Beacham or some shit moaning about how he was left on the plane again on his way back from Beirut and how they should hook up for mocktails and I'd just run up and catch hin unawares. He'd full back in his chair shouting "you just fucked with the wrong marine!" And I'd just run off shouting "make a documentary about that fucko."

I'd probably do time in an open jail but I'd be up for that to be honest. PlayStation 2 with Fred the Weatherman in the common room and some light gardening.

frank-gardner_3114861b.jpg

On the wheel chair theme, 

This fella too.

Wheelchair basketball star Ade Adepitan on London 2012 - Mirror Online

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Controversial? DGAF.

Not funny. TV / radio / podcast goes off instantly. 

0_comedian-rosie-jones.jpg

Well if we are being really honest, a midget.

Any midget will do. I have always wondered how far you could make one fly with a good kick.

The stupid bitch this morning who wouldn't reverse 10ft back into an opening we both knew was there, resulting in me having to reverse nearly 200 yards. The same stupid bitch who then refused to make eye contact, say thank you or even acknowledge me as she drove past. 

The horrible fat, daily mail reading, tory and brexit voting, Cornish cunt. 

• Upvote 1

Pretty much anyone in a day time tv advert , so I'll go with..

This life insurance cunt, 'I'm 30 and a none smoker with red hair'  that's great ok 20 quid a month.

What you don't need any more details like his name or address or bank details ?

Kick him and the operator woman.

mqdefault.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Pretty much anyone in a day time tv advert , so I'll go with..

This life insurance cunt, 'I'm 30 and a none smoker with red hair'  that's great ok 20 quid a month.

What you don't need any more details like his name or address or bank details ?

Kick him and the operator woman.

mqdefault.jpg

Its £8 per month and you get 10% of your first years payments back. 

So about £9 then, big fucking wowser.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 29/07/2023 at 23:18, Section_31 said:

Frank Gardner. He'd be on the blower to Stephanie Beacham or some shit moaning about how he was left on the plane again on his way back from Beirut and how they should hook up for mocktails and I'd just run up and catch hin unawares. He'd full back in his chair shouting "you just fucked with the wrong marine!" And I'd just run off shouting "make a documentary about that fucko."

I'd probably do time in an open jail but I'd be up for that to be honest. PlayStation 2 with Fred the Weatherman in the common room and some light gardening.

frank-gardner_3114861b.jpg

He'd be almost too easy to crane kick as well, look at him. This is simply lazy, Mark.   

• Upvote 1