You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Happiness is......

VladimirIlyich

Whistling your dog who has been sat 50 yards behind you on a walk chewing a stick you threw him, then turning to see him belting towards you with his tongue out, his ears bouncing and what looks like a massive grin all over his grid. Gets me beaming every time that.

• Upvote 4

Also, watching my mrs and our little boy interacting in complete sync and connection with each other. My 2 most important people just loving being in each other’s company.

Fucking hell. Bit touchy feely the last 2 posts there. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Megadrive Person said:

S Club 7 reunion: Bringing 'joy and positivity' on 25th anniversary comeback tour - BBC News

The best part is...

Now, their 11-date new tour will begin at Liverpool's M&S Bank Arena on 13 October 2023

Smashing!  More bangers (I'm not talking about lady parts) than the Foo Fighters!

• Upvote 1

On 10/02/2023 at 19:14, lifetime fan said:

The youngest went to Paris with school last weekend, his older brother did the exact same trip a couple of years ago and we’d made the same agreement with them both, the school only allowed a maximum of £60 spending money as it wasn’t a shopping trip so we told them both whatever money they came back with we’d change back into sterling and they could keep. 

Owen came back with nearly £30 which we changed up and he put in his savings. Aiden got back on Tuesday and I was asking him if he brought any money back.

Aiden: Well I did have some left on the last day but I spent it.

Me: What did you spend it on? 
Aiden: I bought a pen and key ring for Archie, Logan and Billy. 
Me: That’s really nice mate but why didn’t they buy their own?

Aiden: No Col, their mums couldn’t afford to pay for them to go.

I had to leave the room extremely quickly…

Flash cunt.

• Haha 1