You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone’s Having a Real Laugh - How Long Until They ‘Bin Bag’ Ten Hag?

They've got City away at the start of March, Chelsea away at the beginning of April then us at their swamp in the next game. Arsenal at home at the beginning of May.

Every other game looks very winnable for them.

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

I dunno what fixtures they have ahead, but there'll be some defeats around then corner. I'm now bored of the wins keeping seven hag safe. They've seen it that he'll survive till the summer at least, so they can go off the rails again now. 

He's been out blaming not being able to spend because of FFP stopping them challenging for the title this season. 400ml spent since summer of 2022

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

He's been out blaming not being able to spend because of FFP stopping them challenging for the title this season. 400ml spent since summer of 2022

I bet Uncle Jim's 1 Billion plus wedge is burning a massive hole in his pocket and he can't wait to get his paws on it to splash on more Ajax shite 

4 hours ago, Scott_M said:

IMG_0932.jpeg

Yeah but that'll likely change with Arsenal and City both in the Champions league and favourable draws. 

Ourselves,West Ham and Brighton all in the last 16 of tbe Europa and Villa in the Conference league

• Upvote 1

Serious question here as I don't watch them but is that Mainoo kid any good? It does feel like all one of their players has to do is complete a series of short passes and they'll be hailed as the Next Big Thing (I keep seeing horrendous Twitter aggregator accounts proclaiming him and the nightmarish looking pair of Garnacho and Hojlund as the heirs apparent to Messi/Suarez/Neymar), but maybe he is good? I don't know.

All I do know is there's a serious wankfest around Ratcliffe and his investment at the mancs which completely and totally ignores how bang average his Nice side have been in a far less competitive environment in France. All he has to do here though is roll out somebody once connected to Team GB and a team with a kind run of fixtures going on a winning run is saluted as being transformed under The Great Innovator in a New Era of Professionalism at United.

Cunts. Sick of them again.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Manny said:

Serious question here as I don't watch them but is that Mainoo kid any good? It does feel like all one of their players has to do is complete a series of short passes and they'll be hailed as the Next Big Thing (I keep seeing horrendous Twitter aggregator accounts proclaiming him and the nightmarish looking pair of Garnacho and Hojlund as the heirs apparent to Messi/Suarez/Neymar), but maybe he is good? I don't know.

All I do know is there's a serious wankfest around Ratcliffe and his investment at the mancs which completely and totally ignores how bang average his Nice side have been in a far less competitive environment in France. All he has to do here though is roll out somebody once connected to Team GB and a team with a kind run of fixtures going on a winning run is saluted as being transformed under The Great Innovator in a New Era of Professionalism at United.

Well considering Bradley is already the new Gerrard we can’t really talk, but the red mancs seem to have another level of bigging up young players. Mainoo has had a few decent games. If you want more proof than that that he’s not the new Pele you’re in the wrong sport.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Manny said:

Serious question here as I don't watch them but is that Mainoo kid any good?

Sadly yes I think so.

He's got a bit of everything about him, good dribbler, good passer decent shot on him too.

In Hojlund, Garnacho and Mainoo they have got three top young players coming through.

• Upvote 1

Tax dodging Sir Jim already chasing uk tax payer money to fund his new stadium!

Old Trafford redevelopment: Sir Jim Ratcliffe wants 'national stadium in the north' - BBC Sport

"It's about time someone built a national stadium in the north of England," said the British billionaire.

Ratcliffe added the potential project could be a "catalyst for regeneration" in south Manchester and would therefore warrant a "conversation" with the government about using taxpayers' money.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Megadrive Man said:

Old Trafford redevelopment: Sir Jim Ratcliffe wants 'national stadium in the north' - BBC Sport

"It's about time someone built a national stadium in the north of England," said the British billionaire.

Ratcliffe added the potential project could be a "catalyst for regeneration" in south Manchester and would therefore warrant a "conversation" with the government about using taxpayers' money.

He can fuck off. Manchester already have a stadium paid for on tax payers money. 

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Megadrive Man said:

Isn't this prick a tax avoiding exile. Not one fucking penny of tax payers money should go to a billionaires play thing. He's a massive twat that guy so him and United fit hand and glove.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Manny said:

I’m still aggressively monitoring Adnan Januzaj as in 2015/16 he was going to the best player the solar system has ever produced 

• Haha 1