You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Well that's cheered me up. No matter what this season brings, we'll always have utd player after utd player coming out to take their turn in the barrel in front of the camera. Tonight sees Luke Shaw who's just spent 5 minutes saying what a great player Phil Jones is. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, manwiththestick said:

Yeah, and he said there are players not doing it, not giving their all, then went on to praise Phil Jones. Interesting few minutes.

Yeah, he was definitely referencing divisions in the dressing room there. He also said there was a lack of "motivation" multiple times - implying that he's not motivated to play for Rangnick.

It sounds like their squad is filled with unprofessional pricks who don't really care how they do as long as they enjoy themselves and get paid. They've turned into us from the 90s. I doubt any footballers carry coins around with them these days but they probably have some equally ridiculous game they play amongst themselves during matches rather than concentrating on the actual football.

• Upvote 1

You only had to look at rangnick resume

Kept hearing mancs calling him the Godafther of geggenpress and his decade at the top teams in Germany. I mean he won the intertoto cup in 2000, the 2nd division and a Pokal(German FA cup) in his 20 years at the top level. No big club touched him

Didnt realise they were playing yesterday. Saw the result and laughed my tits off. Then I see the daily manc wail going on about 'Ralf's winning run ends'!

I mean how many games are in this 'run', 4 or 5? 1 of them is the draw at newcastle who nearly beat them as well and a 1-0 win at Norwich who everyone else is twatting!

• Upvote 1