You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

I don’t like to get into all this on Social Media because the subject is so divisive and people actually fall out over it, but the shit I’ve seen over the last few days is ridiculous.

Hear me out on this! A man is being criticised for desperately clinging on to a job he worked so hard for. He took on one of the biggest jobs in the world and has faced nothing but abuse from the media and millions of people. He has done everything to protect what he loves.

Yeah, he’s said dumb shit and made mistakes. We all have! We’re human. You really think bringing in a man who has been in this industry for years and has nothing really to show for it will do a better job!?

GET REAL! Ole Gunnar Solskjaer deserves at least 4 more years to prove why he’s the right man for the Man Utd job!

• Upvote 8

7 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I don’t like to get into all this on Social Media because the subject is so divisive and people actually fall out over it, but the shit I’ve seen over the last few days is ridiculous.

Hear me out on this! A man is being criticised for desperately clinging on to a job he worked so hard for. He took on one of the biggest jobs in the world and has faced nothing but abuse from the media and millions of people. He has done everything to protect what he loves.

Yeah, he’s said dumb shit and made mistakes. We all have! We’re human. You really think bringing in a man who has been in this industry for years and has nothing really to show for it will do a better job!?

GET REAL! Ole Gunnar Solskjaer deserves at least 4 more years to prove why he’s the right man for the Man Utd job!

And the doubling tripling of his salary to put himself amongst the coaching elite where he belongs!

10 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I think Calvert-Lewin could embarrass them today. The kip of United defence! Its hilarious yet id rather Everton didn't have wind under their sails again they go way over the top.

They had the wind in their sails about Danny Cadamarteri and went way over the top about him for an unconscionable length of time. 
By the age of 28 he was playing for Grays Athletic. 
Happy for Everton to go over the top, as it’s so rarely accompanied by them sustaining the reasons for doing so.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ron B said:

They had the wind in their sails about Danny Cadamarteri and went way over the top about him for an unconscionable length of time. 
By the age of 28 he was playing for Grays Athletic. 
Happy for Everton to go over the top, as it’s so rarely accompanied by them sustaining the reasons for doing so.  

I think Calvert-Lewin is a very good player and see no reason why he can't stay that way. Nah I'm no longer happy for them to go over the top it was bizarre their 4 game euphoria you'd think it would of made them focus on themselves but no.

20 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I think Calvert-Lewin is a very good player and see no reason why he can't stay that way. Nah I'm no longer happy for them to go over the top it was bizarre their 4 game euphoria you'd think it would of made them focus on themselves but no.

Aye, I think he’s a good player, albeit he’s 23 and has still only scored 57 senior goals in his career so far. My suspicion is that his current form is a purple patch, and that his natural level is that of a good but not phenomenal Premier League striker.

1 hour ago, Ron B said:

Aye, I think he’s a good player, albeit he’s 23 and has still only scored 57 senior goals in his career so far. My suspicion is that his current form is a purple patch, and that his natural level is that of a good but not phenomenal Premier League striker.

How many goals had harry kane scored at 23? I'm not saying DCL will go on some kind of run now where he nets 25 to 30 every season but it not out of this world to expect him to score 15 to 20 a season.

He seems to have improved all facets of his game and in a better team with better service he could become an absolute beast, sadly for Everton they are not the club to do it.

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

I agree with every word.

1 hour ago, SlugTrail said:

How many goals had harry kane scored at 23? I'm not saying DCL will go on some kind of run now where he nets 25 to 30 every season but it not out of this world to expect him to score 15 to 20 a season.

He seems to have improved all facets of his game and in a better team with better service he could become an absolute beast, sadly for Everton they are not the club to do it.

At the end of the 2016-17 season Harry Kane was 23. That term alone he scored 29 league goals, 35 in all competitions. In total he had scored 99 goals in all competitions at club level.

Their records aren’t even close - and that's without even accounting for the fact that Kane has scored a further 101 goals for Spurs since then. 

I agree that DCL could well push on and establish himself as a good player over many years. So far though, it’s taken until his mid-20s before he’s hit his first purple patch. A bit premature to predict anything just yet. 

1 hour ago, Madrid Diecinueve said:

07327D3F-991C-4628-B395-B79D7B14B1F4.jpeg

It’s bullshit that it’s her.  She’s said so herself.  Someone has been arrested though and they aren’t on international duty.  The fact he isn’t out denying it though tells you all you need to know I think.  Redcafe had a load of people saying it’s bullshit that it’s him and one guy saying it’s definitely not him and he’s been told it’s a city player by a journalist.  They then deleted all the posts.

2 hours ago, The Guest said:

It’s bullshit that it’s her.  She’s said so herself.  Someone has been arrested though and they aren’t on international duty.  The fact he isn’t out denying it though tells you all you need to know I think.  Redcafe had a load of people saying it’s bullshit that it’s him and one guy saying it’s definitely not him and he’s been told it’s a city player by a journalist.  They then deleted all the posts.

She's pushed this out apparently. 

IMG-20201113-WA0014.jpg