You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

Surely if the bald fraud wanted to fly from Newcastle to Manchester, Etihad could have sorted a plane out for him and his squad?
It’s not like they’re short of planes and they are the main “sponsors” of City after all.

Expect a team plane delivered to Manchester very soon, purely to keep City competitive of course in the face of all the exhausting travelling they have to do.

6 minutes ago, coachpotato said:

Surely if the bald fraud wanted to fly from Newcastle to Manchester, Etihad could have sorted a plane out for him and his squad?
It’s not like they’re short of planes and they are the main “sponsors” of City after all.

Expect a team plane delivered to Manchester very soon, purely to keep City competitive of course in the face of all the exhausting travelling they have to do.

David McDonnell in The Mirror described the 2 and a half hour journey by coach as an arduous journey in his report the other day, the brown nosing twat.

Flying to games in this country is a fairly recent phenomenon is it not? I can maybe understand it after a midweek game that involves a six hour plus drive home like Bournemouth to Newcastle or something, but anything under 4 hours doesn’t seem that much of a chore to me given how luxurious these modern coaches are. I remember reading that the Mancs had flown to Leicester last season, how fucking ridiculous I’d that?

Someone should put Pep in a room with Greta and have him explain to her why his City team need to fly to Newcastle from Manchester and vice versa.  I'm sure she'd be really impressed by his calm, assured reasoning...

5 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

To be fair I remember playing Championship Manager back in about 1998 and cheating so Liverpool had unlimited money, offering 2 hundred million for Maldini and he turned me down. I was a petulant at the time.  

giphy.gif

You've changed?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

David McDonnell in The Mirror described the 2 and a half hour journey by coach as an arduous journey in his report the other day, the brown nosing twat.

Flying to games in this country is a fairly recent phenomenon is it not? I can maybe understand it after a midweek game that involves a six hour plus drive home like Bournemouth to Newcastle or something, but anything under 4 hours doesn’t seem that much of a chore to me given how luxurious these modern coaches are. I remember reading that the Mancs had flown to Leicester last season, how fucking ridiculous I’d that?

These footballers wouldn’t know arduous if it jumped up and bit them on the arse.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Someone should put Pep in a room with Greta and have him explain to her why his City team need to fly to Newcastle from Manchester and vice versa.  I'm sure she'd be really impressed by his calm, assured reasoning...

He'll be emitting small dick energy all over the place.  And she has a detector for that sort of thing.

30 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

They looked poor yesterday.

Started Nunes (who laid down tools to force the move to City), seemed to inspire both the Wolves players and supporters.

He got pulled at half time.

Jules been banging this drum on the pod for a while. 

• Upvote 1