You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

3 hours ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

Sounds shady as fuck.

If they are protected through politics other clubs should refuse to play the cheating cunts, at the very least no fans should ever turn up to watch City play their team. Let the TVs show every single time city play they are cheats and the fans knows it.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

If they are protected through politics other clubs should refuse to play the cheating cunts, at the very least no fans should ever turn up to watch City play their team. Let the TVs show every single time city play they are cheats and the fans knows it.

Most of the fans from other clubs don't give a shit about their cheating though, they are not directly impacted. Even a few Arsenal fans only made some noise last season after they came close. The red scum across M62 will be rooting for them too. 

"Anyone but the scousers".....remember? 

• Upvote 1

Though Ederson was pretty lucky there, Awoniyi didn't claim a foul or anything, just got out of the way of contact. The tattooed twat lost his head completely and Taylor took the predictable cop out route, booking both. The whole situation was created by one dickhead.

29 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Though Ederson was pretty lucky there, Awoniyi didn't claim a foul or anything, just got out of the way of contact. The tattooed twat lost his head completely and Taylor took the predictable cop out route, booking both. The whole situation was created by one dickhead.

Just watching this on match of the day and its pathetic. They should be made to sit through the Ireland S Africa game.

What is the rule anyway? Does self defense not exist on the pitch? If someone steps to you like Ederson did I think you are perfectly entitled to chin him. You have a right to defend yourself if you are physically threatened. I'd take the ban and just slam him.

32 minutes ago, Pidge said:

I hope Awoniyi has gotten out of the nightmare of seeing Ederson's face up close.

I'm listening to the Totally Football Show podcast and they have just said that since the start of last season, Rodri has committed 59 fouls and just picked up 7 yellow cards. Thats 8.4 fouls per card. Nobody else gets away with that. "He gets away with murder" was the quote.

His suspension for the red card yesterday means he misses 3 games. He wouldn't have played in the Milk cup game v Newcastle and they should be ok without him against Wolves, but he will be a loss for the Arsenal game on October 21st. They'll probably have Silva and Kovacic back by then but he is their most important player. Hopefully costs them a couple/three points. 

Cunts

1 hour ago, Pete said:

I see the bald twat is moaning again.  Something to do with having to get a coach home rather than a flight.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-city-guardiola-travel-chaos-31034770

You would think it was Barnes travel. These coaches are better than planes. Ok takes a bit longer but no airport shit and on and off coaches. If I had the one choice air conditioned luxury coach every time.

I don't ever listen to pep the cheque's post match interviews. I mean, why would you? But just saw him after getting beat by geordie Arabia. He is one hateful, nasty cunt when he loses isn't he? Fake-smiling through the interview, telling the woman interviewing how happy he was with all the "perfect, brilliant" performances of his players and storming straight off as the interview ended. Horrible cunt. Hope we see a few more of those soon. 

• Upvote 5

They rested only 5 players tonight. Ederson, Walker, Dias, Foden and Haaland. 

Newcastle made 10 outfield changes from the team that scored 8 at the weekend. 

If they can't beat a team with Lascelles and Dummett at centre back with Grealish and Alvarez up front and Foden, Nunez and Doku playing the last half hour, then fuck him. 

They haven’t the biggest squad because that's the way Pep wants it. If he looked for 4 more £60m players, he'd have them. 

Lets hope it's the start of a poor run. Cunts

3 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

I don't ever listen to pep the cheque's post match interviews. I mean, why would you? But just saw him after getting beat by geordie Arabia. He is one hateful, nasty cunt when he loses isn't he? Fake-smiling through the interview, telling the woman interviewing how happy he was with all the "perfect, brilliant" performances of his players and storming straight off as the interview ended. Horrible cunt. Hope we see a few more of those soon. 

To be fair I remember playing Championship Manager back in about 1998 and cheating so Liverpool had unlimited money, offering 2 hundred million for Maldini and he turned me down. I was a petulant at the time.  

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Passive-Aggressive Pep.

He also makes a point of having in-depth conversations with opposition players on the pitch after they lose.  He really lays it on thick hoping he comes across as a "good sport" and an inspiration to others.  But he really, really doesn't.  He just oversteps the mark and comes across as a bad loser.