You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

• 2 weeks later...

Stumbled across this today....how fucking small time, how generic.

They just don't get it do they.

Won't embed as is a youtube short....their fans singing 'you're fucking shit, you're fucking shit, you're fucking shit' league 1 style to bayern fans at european cup game....

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, an tha said:

Stumbled across this today....how fucking small time, how generic.

They just don't get it do they.

Won't embed as is a youtube short....their fans singing 'you're fucking shit, you're fucking shit, you're fucking shit' league 1 style to bayern fans at european cup game....

If only Gillingham had won that game. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

They're scum, it seems to have been largely forgotten by outsiders that we had to abandon a minute's silence for Hillsborough because of them, unprecedented as far as I recall. They should have been banned from Anfield for  season at least.

City fans as far as I can tell fall into two groups. 

Old school who remember the bad times, appreciate what they have now & you can have a decent chat with them without it getting ‘ugly’ and newer fans who started following them after the buy out who are cocky, arrogant often nasty cunts who need a good kick in the balls. 

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Old school who remember the bad times, appreciate what they have now & you can have a decent chat with them without it getting ‘ugly’ and newer fans who started following them after the buy out who are cocky, arrogant often nasty cunts who need a good kick in the balls. 

Who all wear retro tops from when they were shit, and pretend to be in the former category.

• Upvote 4

Years ago in the pre-lottery-win-era, we were playing City at home. Before they became nouveau riche. Before they had an axe to grind or considered themselves our 'rivals'. 

I bumped into a mate on Anny Road. He was a head steward at the time.

I said, "At least you'll have a quiet day today mate. Not like when that other shower from that city are visiting." Without missing a beat he just looked downbeat and said, "Nah. These are worse."

2 hours ago, Pete said:

My lad went out with a girl whose Dad was a "big" City fan. I was on Facebook at the time ( I've binned it long ago) and when he referred to games against us as against "The Dippers" I would call him out for the cunt he is. Unfortunate for my lad and i told him i wouldnt have it, but I'm not having that shit from them. Classless cunts.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, redinblack said:

My lad went out with a girl whose Dad was a "big" City fan. I was on Facebook at the time ( I've binned it long ago) and when he referred to games against us as against "The Dippers" I would call him out for the cunt he is. Unfortunate for my lad and i told him i wouldnt have it, but I'm not having that shit from them. Classless cunts.

For a club from moss side too, the self awareness of a pocket calculator.

30 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

For a club from moss side too, the self awareness of a pocket calculator.

Wolves are probably the worst for that. Singing sings about not working and poverty when Wolverhampton record on both is far worse the last few years. Terrible tory cap doffers them lot

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Wolves are probably the worst for that. Singing sings about not working and poverty when Wolverhampton record on both is far worse the last few years. Terrible tory cap doffers them lot

I worked in Wolves. I'd never seen so many empty boarded up units in a city centre

27 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Seems to be something of a disease in the midlands...similar behaviour from likes of leicester, stoke, nottm forest, aston villa.....

43 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

It's a particularly English trait, lying in shit but looking down on others. Only the English would deport people from Bolton to Australia and call it a punishment.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4