You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Exeter FA Cup home

mouse1989

Anyone what Exeter's nickname is? I'd like to be able to cheer them on whilst following the game via Flashscore.com. There was a time when I knew the nicknames of all 92 Football League Clubs, as I was avid Panini sticker collector , but my memory isn't what it was.

Ah yes, the Grecians wheeling out the "we pay your benefits" song. Great club, great fans. 

10 points Benteke has earnt us thus so far., leading goal scorer. Fuck me , he's not Luis Suarez with perpetual motion but he's a decent target man with a good touch, an awareness of team mates and a 1 in 2 scoring record.

Klopp should get the Firminos and Lallanas to play off him... A bit like Brazil in 82 and France in 98... The striker becomes the foil.

No player earns points by themselves,there is a whole team around them.

Point out his goals by all means but dont say 'he' has won us 10 points as he hasnt.

• Upvote 2

One of my favourite Liverpool games of all time.

Rushie displaying his incredible technique before smashing the camera and knocking it out of the ground.

Cue going apeshit!! Haha

one of my favourite days out ever.  I didn't know I was going until the day before.  George S came up trumps with the ticket.

• Upvote 1