You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Klopp Kopped.

thompsonsnose

I'm just reading the unofficial biography about Klopp , there's a segment in the book where Bayern pissed him around big time before Dortmund stepped in & appointed him .

Would it stop him becoming their manager I'm not so sure but Klopp strikes me as a loyal type who likes to build something substantial before moving on I think we're ok on this .

I very much doubt he will be leaving here unless pushed before his new contract is nearly up.

This fella aint no Maureen. He's got morals and is very much about respect and tradition. Its a breath of fresh air to be honest and ive no worries about him going anywhere for a long time bar maybe something to do with family.

If he wanted to go to Bayern he would have waited it out after he left Dortmund, He's here for the long haul and how good does it feel to say that........

• Upvote 1

Have it under good authority that Klopp is one of the managers that has been stung by the Telegraph investigation. That's what I'm hearing. Many, many people have relayed this information to me. It's very good information. From very, very credible sources. I have the best sources.

Can you back this up with any detail or is this just absolute fucking balls
  • Upvote 1

Have it under good authority that Klopp is one of the managers that has been stung by the Telegraph investigation. That's what I'm hearing. Many, many people have relayed this information to me. It's very good information. From very, very credible sources. I have the best sources.

Utter bollocks. The Telegraph have written a paragraph about all eight, not one is even close to describing Klopp.

If that turns out to be bollocks you're going to look like an utter cunt.

You're Donald Trump and I claim my £5

• Upvote 2

Yeah you got into a bluenose taxi.

Mr T.Witter?

I very much doubt he will be leaving here unless pushed before his new contract is nearly up.

This fella aint no Maureen. He's got morals and is very much about respect and tradition. Its a breath of fresh air to be honest and ive no worries about him going anywhere for a long time bar maybe something to do with family.

If he wanted to go to Bayern he would have waited it out after he left Dortmund, He's here for the long haul and how good does it feel to say that........

ywe always do this - superimpose our wishes, our motivations and our sensibilities onto people who join the club. Klopp (and everyone else who joins) has his own ambitions, his own motivations, and his own likes and dislikes. If he leaves the club before or after winnig things he'llget no ill will from me for doing it. He's a professional football manager - though i will say its nice to have a manager in charge that is likeable and apparently honest.