You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is Klopp another Rodgers?

JohnnyH

So what do you guys think of the fake scouser Ayre now?

He's doing a fine job, isn' he?

How many more seasons are Ayre and Rodgers entitled to now?

I'll answer that when you tell me what The S*n are saying about Ibe's contract situation today.

?

Is Nighty not even a Liverpool fan?

Surely he's not that silvershithead fella?

Was peddling their bollocks on here last week, albeit indirectly, so as to be able to post the same old thing yet again.

Everyone's smarting and no-one's impressed but some will find any excuses.

Klopp appears to be a German Keegan type manager .....motivates for a few seasons,gets success then fucks off as soon as his team stops responding to his motivational speeches when club starts to slide

At least Rodgers isn't pussying out and wanting to correct his mistakes

Poor cunt lost Suarez & Sturridge,had to edge out biggest legend in Clubs history,has to deal with transfer committee and scouts that he didn't appoint.

I've waited 2 decades for league to come home so I''ll gladly give him 2 more seasons to sort it out as I think he's got the intelligence to learn quickly and he's got balls

I'll still back ya Brendan son,if you add more steal and firepower we'll be in with a shout son!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Klopp appears to be a German Keegan type manager .....motivates for a few seasons,gets success then fucks off as soon as his team stops responding to his motivational speeches when club starts to slide

Poor cunt lost Suarez & Sturridge,had to edge out biggest legend in Clubs history,has to deal with transfer committee and scouts that he didn't appoint.

I've waited 2 decades for league to come home so I''ll gladly give him 2 more seasons to sort it out as I think he's got the intelligence to learn quickly and he's got balls

I'll still back ya Brendan son,if you add more steal and firepower we'll be in with a shout son!

Been Bank Holiday drinking have you?

• Upvote 4

fucking hell, some strong glue there.

Just like he didn't pussy out of the Champions League.

Dog shit Manager. m I'm sure he's related to Hodgson in some way.

• Upvote 1

Brilliant, brilliant post.

In Brendan we trust

• Downvote 5

But will you follow him onto an airplane?

Another 2 seasons under Rodgers and all that'll be left of Liverpool Football Club will be a donut and a lengthy Paul Tomkins blog about said donut. 

• Upvote 1

Another 2 seasons under Rodgers and all that'll be left of Liverpool Football Club will be a donut and a lengthy Paul Tomkins blog about said donut. 

Why The Hole in Donuts is Par

Rough draft:

"I'm an expert on donuts"

Insert ten thousand words

"I was right all along about donuts"

• Upvote 2

What a load of absolute bollocks. Firstly he didn't lose anyone, he chose to get rid of Suarez after the Chellini ban. Secondly he didn't have to edge out Gerrard at all, he told him he was going to cut his game time and offered him a derisory contract, so he left. Thirdly he got at least 3 members of the committee appointed, the two scouts and the stats weasel we're his guys. 

What a load of absolute bollocks. Firstly he didn't lose anyone, he chose to get rid of Suarez after the Chellini ban. Secondly he didn't have to edge out Gerrard at all, he told him he was going to cut his game time and offered him a derisory contract, so he left. Thirdly he got at least 3 members of the committee appointed, the two scouts and the stats weasel we're his guys.

Suarez couldn't have been more clear about his intention to go to Barcelona. Rodgera didn't get rid of him.

As people have said, there is enough genuine ammo to have a go at Rodgers about.

• Upvote 1

Suarez couldn't have been more clear about his intention to go to Barcelona. Rodgera didn't get rid of him.

As people have said, there is enough genuine ammo to have a go at Rodgers about.

He wanted to go but didn't we agree a deal £12m below his buyout? that indicates that the people at our club contacted Barcelona and said "lets sit down and iron out a deal" or words to the that effect. Conveniently this was sorted out very soon after the Chellini bite. 

He wanted to go but didn't we agree a deal £12m below his buyout? that indicates that the people at our club contacted Barcelona and said "lets sit down and iron out a deal" or words to the that effect. Conveniently this was sorted out very soon after the Chellini bite.

Why would Rodgers have wanted rid?