You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ballon D'or

Special K

I'd like to see Neuer get it, his Opta stats are phenomenal, but I doubt they'd ever give it to a keeper, sadly. He sits behind two top quality defences, and that'll be enough to colour opinion of how much he's achieved.

779782.jpg

I'd like us to have a better look at Perrin, like I suggested a while back.

Thing is, he strikes me as a one-handed spectacular save keeper, and not a miserly bastard of a keeper like Buffon or Neuer who will make saves with their scrotum if they have to.

Oh yeah, Balon D'or.

I'd fuck Ronaldo and Messi off, they don't need it, should be exempt.

If you had to choose, it's a bastard because Ronaldo was the top scorer in the CL last year, but Messi was the Player of the Tournament at the World Cup.

I'd award it as a joint winner, I don't think it's possible to separate them.

Further down the list, I'd like to see Suarez, Costa and Neuer go into a battle for 3rd place.

Suarez was exceptional and only injury curtailed his World Cup...I mean, I think the frustration was a factor in the bite, so I think a fully fit Suarez doesn't go mental and bite someone.

Costa was exceptional for an Atletico side that defied all odds, both domestically and in Europe. Again, injury fucked his World Cup.

Neuer was exceptional, albeit the German league was a cake-walk for Bayern, but he excelled in the CL and the World Cup.

I hope that Irish girl wins goal of the season, beating RVP and co. . It'll do a lot to help the sexism involved in football amongst clubs, players and fans, its time we stamped it out, this is 2015 not some radio 1 roadshow, plus she's got a fair pair of tits.

• Upvote 3

I hope that Irish girl wins goal of the season, beating RVP and co. . It'll do a lot to help the sexism involved in football amongst clubs, players and fans, its time we stamped it out, this is 2015 not some radio 1 roadshow, plus she's got a fair pair of tits.

Do you really want to see more woman's football on telly though?

We get that game on a bank holiday that one woman and her handbag dog goes to see and it's shit. They could be showing reruns of only fools and horses or Quincy instead.

Do you really want to see more woman's football on telly though?

We get that game on a bank holiday that one woman and her handbag dog goes to see and it's shit. They could be showing reruns of only fools and horses or Quincy instead.

The answer to your question is no. However if Ched Evens presents the Irish girl with the FIFA Ballon it may build a few bridges, which can only be a good thing.