You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cheltenham 2014

dickie mint

Not too bad yesterday with Jezki coming in. Here's where those profits have gone today:

1:30 Red Sherlock (5/1)

2:05 Corrin Wood (12/1)

2:40 Meister Eckhart (20/1, each-way); Sametegal (33/1, each-way)

3:20 Sizing Europe (12/1)

4:00 Balthazar King (6/1)

4:40 Katgary (9/1); Goodwood Mirage (9/1)

5:15 Killutagh Vic (10/1)

Will just be doing a placepot and a few small stakes doubles and e/w treble today.Only done two big bets at the festival and Vautour was one and the other was Ruby s double of the festival quevega and briar hill.

waheeb and vigil double for dermot weld and a faugheen and sire d grugy double.

E/W  treble of morning assembly golantilla and quantitateveesing.

also a couple of small win singles on ifandbutwhynot,smashing and quatitateveesing.

Scouse Tapas, heard anymore about the Nicholls yards infestation? 

As I quite fancy one of their's to run well in one of the handicaps at a massive price. I'm on it anyway, but just curious? 

Sorry only just seen this and I havent heard anything else. The only other info I know of today is regarding the first race. The word coming over from the water is Ruby is on the wrong horse and Rathvinden is the one to be on.

I've put Faugheen in a few multiples, but it reeks of a Pont Alexandre job again for me. 

The Nicholls one I fancy in the 2:40 is Edgardo Sol. Maybe not to win, but to place. 5 places in the Coral with some bookies. This horse is very much a spring horse. Ran over way too far last time out. Back to a more suitable distance. Also has decent course form, which I think is key at Cheltenham. Think it's a lively e/w shot at 50's.

I've put Faugheen in a few multiples, but it reeks of a Pont Alexandre job again for me. 

The Nicholls one I fancy in the 2:40 is Edgardo Sol. Maybe not to win, but to place. 5 places in the Coral with some bookies. This horse is very much a spring horse. Ran over way too far last time out. Back to a more suitable distance. Also has decent course form, which I think is key at Cheltenham. Think it's a lively e/w shot at 50's.

It could be Nichols through his yard putting out the problem in the yard as it was picked up on practically straight after the first race. Nichols has loads of fancied runners to win at the festival just like last year. He ended up with one last year and I dont think his yard is up to producing the amount of winners at the big meetings as it use to. But thats just what I think.

Morning all.

Using a mixture of luck, blindfold & pin, jockey name, prices, colour of urine and consistency of stools, I've come up with the following mix of donkeys for today.

13:30 Cup Final

14:05 O'faolains Boy

14:40 Get Me Out Of Here & Son Of Flicka

15:20 Baily Green

16:00 Star Neuville

16:40 Noble Inn & Handiwork

17:15 Killultagh Vic

Best of luck one and all. Hopefully there'll be no fatalities today.

Congrats mate.

• Upvote 1