You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cheltenham 2014

dickie mint

Ta.

Paddy Power do money back if your selection finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th in the Supreme (first race of the festival - Tuesday 1:30).

Ladbrokes are doing money back in the Champion Hurdle if Hurricane Fly is 1st or 2nd.

Most bookmakers are now non runner no bet for anyone doing any ante post bets.

Ta.

Paddy Power do money back if your selection finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th in the Supreme (first race of the festival - Tuesday 1:30).

Ladbrokes are doing money back in the Champion Hurdle if Hurricane Fly is 1st or 2nd.

Most bookmakers are now non runner no bet for anyone doing any ante post bets.

That's the Ladbrokes deal mate they are also doing that deal in the shops which is unusual as it's mostly the account holders who get them deals so I can see them doing well with the punters with that one.

I will wait to back and lay something v Hurricane Fly until raceday when there is more money on the exchanges.

Paddy Power are ace with their offers too.

Also william hill are refunding the stakes of all selections which finish 2nd when placed on mobile through hills or racing post app. Includes non tv races too.

I'm going on the Wednesday & Friday, I'd go all week but all my friends are massive homos. I've already put on the vast majority of my bets, probably got a little carried away but it only happens once a year, fuck it!

I've had to stop myself doing this almost every fucking day for the last month.

Still done a couple, mind.

I wasn t going to bother this year as I think this willl be a bookies year. They have already priced up the first race wrong to get punters money by having Irving as the favourite knowing a lot of punters just do the favs for the race. Iv e ended up doing some pre bets after the MF 10 event acca from saturday coming in at 154/1.

That first race will be a Mullins 1 and 2 and maybe him getting the tricast in the race.Irving wont be winning it but it might nick a place.

Vlad you still going with the Bonus Bagging system I see. Have you used the profit Maximiser one yet?

Also Betfred got a refund on the Mares Chase if Quevega wins. Should be nailed on seeing as Annie Power going in the World Hurdles.

Ive been doing the Profit Maximiser one for ages. Its Bonus Bagging on steroids!

Dabbling in the world of Betfair Trading a little bit too.

I know how you mean about the ladders skend but after a bit of research they are pretty easy to understand. Mind you understanding them doesnt mean you make any money,it just means you understand their usefulness.

Its great fun to get trading software,put it in Training mode and then use big stakes to manipulate the market to go the way that you want. If in reality you could use 500 quid or 1000 pound stakes it would be very difficult to lose!

I wasn t going to bother this year as I think this willl be a bookies year. They have already priced up the first race wrong to get punters money by having Irving as the favourite knowing a lot of punters just do the favs for the race. Iv e ended up doing some pre bets after the MF 10 event acca from saturday coming in at 154/1.

That first race will be a Mullins 1 and 2 and maybe him getting the tricast in the race.Irving wont be winning it but it might nick a place.

Did you think that before the last run? It was 6/1 or 7/1 2nd or 3rd fav before it bottled up it taking fashion a week or two ago.

Cant wait for it. Have gold cup Friday off work. golfing in the morning then pub and races for the whole day. Stuck a 20 on Last installment for the win last time out at leopardstown with the advice of putting an ew on ante post gold cup based on his odds at the time and his odds following a potential win. Low and behold he romps leopardstown and his odds cut to 6/1 fave...i got him @ 50/1 ante post 10 ew!!!!! raging i didn't do anything bigger.

I'm looking at a trifolium, hurricane Fly, quevega & last installment ew lucky 15.

Cant wait for it. Have gold cup Friday off work. golfing in the morning then pub and races for the whole day. Stuck a 20 on Last installment for the win last time out at leopardstown with the advice of putting an ew on ante post gold cup based on his odds at the time and his odds following a potential win. Low and behold he romps leopardstown and his odds cut to 6/1 fave...i got him @ 50/1 ante post 10 ew!!!!! raging i didn't do anything bigger.

I'm looking at a trifolium, hurricane Fly, quevega & last installment ew lucky 15.

NIce one mate - that's a great price. have him 33/1 myself. Looks the part, only thing is if he wins there'll be a bit of a flap about him and Fenton's yard over the steriods issue. I won't give a shit though!!

NIce one mate - that's a great price. have him 33/1 myself. Looks the part, only thing is if he wins there'll be a bit of a flap about him and Fenton's yard over the steriods issue. I won't give a shit though!!

Yeh I'm not arsed meself mate, He's got the all clear now so that's all that matters. Hoping for the ground to keep on the soft side and not dry up to much.