You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2014

DanDanShaw

He's a cock end. Watch the video a few posts up mate.

In fairness that was someone who apparently trolled him for years, called him a nigger and made inappropriate comments about his daughter. I don't blame the dude for that. 

Stiverne v Arreola was a cracking little scrap at the weekend. Talk of Stiverne fighting Deontay Wilder in his first defence. Wilder will just be too big for him, the fucking lump.

Wilder v Fury is definitely something I'd watch though. Guaranteed to see one of the knobheads out cold.

Agreed it was a great fight, i like Stiverne, he's proven twice now against Arreola he's no joke, very underrated in terms of his intelligence. That right hand that took Arreola out was disguised perfectly, keeping Arreola thinking it was just a single jab every time, then coming over the top with that right hook.

I fancy Stiverne against Wilder, Wilder is chinny, it's only a matter of time before he gets exposed and Stiverne is much better than any of the cab drivers or paid to lose fighters Wilder's fought like Malik Scott. Wilder's got that equaliser in terms of his power, but Stiverne is a smarter fighter with the experience of going the championship rounds, i fancy Striverne to cause an upset.

The dick who was abusing him does it to loads of people. He did the same to Floyd Snr, sparred with him and got schooled so pretty much cold clocked him and was lucky to escape in ine piece. He has done it to MMA fighters too and im sure Chuck Liddell ended up laying him out

How do you know? I can't find any videos of him being rocked. There's a video of him sparring with Haye where Haye chins him but he remains on his feet.

There's just too many similarity's there, former college basketball / football player, takes up boxing late, you can see he has the physical tools, but doesn't possess the technical skills of someone that's been boxing since childhood. He's been knocked out in the amateurs whilst wearing full headgear as well, not rocked, completely flattened, which makes you think "this is the American David Price".

All of the warning signs are there, whilst he's steamrollering through guys in the first and second round those flaws won't see the light of day, but put him in with someone who will punch back and he's in for a stark wake up call, just like Grant and Seth Mitchell found out to his dismay against Arreola. 

• Upvote 1

What a shot - the ring aftermath of Tyson Holyfield

BntCXYPIYAA0qMS.jpg

Remember this from the time, think it was the Mirror who had the picture spread across 2 pages.

Fuck that, they don't get paid enough to try and restrain a prime Mike Tyson.

Did anyone see Ringside last night? Chris Eubank was rocking a shirt and tie without sleeves. He completed the look with a body warmer and a man bag. What a tit.

Saw him, he looked like shit and chatted some. His boy to beat GGG now! He might end up brilliant in a few years but come on, GGG would take his head off his shoulders.

• Upvote 1