You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

I know this is the GF and we can't mention te dreaded word F******L - but fucking Kammy and his fan boys annoy the shit out of me.

Kammy and his fuckin 1 dimensional 'Bantz' and all his bum boys "I don't know Jeff" "didn't see it Jeff" and then all the standard 'sky sports crew' laughter in the back ground. Fucking pisses me off - just do your job you prick.

I'll admit it that the time he didn't see the sending off was funny - 5 fuckin years ago!

Further to the previous, I hate it when you go to a site, the page has finished loading and you're ready to click on whatever link you wanted. Then seemingly out of nowhere, a cookies policy notice either pops up or drops the whole page down at the exact moment you click on a link, meaning you end up clicking on either the cookies policy or the link above the one you wanted instead.

• Upvote 5

Further to the previous, I hate it when you go to a site, the page has finished loading and you're ready to click on whatever link you wanted. Then seemingly out of nowhere, a cookies policy notice either pops up or drops the whole page down at the exact moment you click on a link, meaning you end up clicking on either the cookies policy or the link above the one you wanted instead.

All nfl sites are terrible for this. Especially on mobile devices.

When you are watching live music and the singer changes the style of a certain line so when you sing it you sound out of tune to anyone else in the room who doesn't know the song.

Was it bewitched again Stig?

If that ever happens to me when I'm listening to much cooler stuff than you, Blue for example, and I get the words wrong I tend to shout out that the artist doesn't even know his own song. Winning.

Using the term 'hack' to mean a minimally useful tip to fix or shortcut something utterly mundane.

Check out these 34 incredible life hacks that will blow your mind and shave 12 seconds off your commute to work!!!

This is the first time I've even heard of the expression.....

...no doubt I will now hear it everywhere

People singing along and filming everything on their phone is half the reason I don't go to any gigs these days.

I went to a Kasabian gig start of last month and a mate did just that. Later that night I deleted the recording and it has never been mentioned. Tells me that half the cunts who film stuff on their phones never even watch it afterwards.

Was it bewitched again Stig?If that ever happens to me when I'm listening to much cooler stuff than you, Blue for example, and I get the words wrong I tend to shout out that the artist doesn't even know his own song. Winning.

Elton John

People singing along and filming everything on their phone is half the reason I don't go to any gigs these days.

What's your problem with people singing along? That's half the fun. Any gig I've gone too has been to loud to here anyone else anyway?

• Upvote 1

What's your problem with people singing along? That's half the fun. Any gig I've gone too has been to loud to here anyone else anyway?

I like to go along and listen.

It's not really a problem because I don't go to gigs anymore.

People thinking that his royal highness prince Andrew could possibly have had sex with an underage girl?

Surely not! Buckingham palace has denied it (which is a fucking big house with no powers of speech as far as I am aware)so let's see him personally on the telly denying the allegations. Don't hold your breath!fucking gobshite.