You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mkhitaryan

Gym Beglin

Apparently the deal is done according to the Russian media. The fee is likely to be £25.7 million. This may be offset by the sale of Jonjo Shelvey to Swansea or Norwich for £8 million and Jay Spearing who has a £3 million price-tag. Dani Pacheco is also in the shop window. Oussama Assaidi is also tipped to be sold.

I reckon Downing is staying put. What we need then is defensive reinforecements. I reckon a centre-back and a holding midfielder are needed. Liverpool are apparently attempting to seal a deal for Gremios 18 year old Markus Bliedco(sp). He will cost £5 million. He's a defensive midfielder and is deemed to be one for the future.

According to the English press he's joining Spurs Then again the majority of the press are London and Manchester United biased.

The majority of the press are shitcunts who know fuck all and print any crap to sell their rags.

According to the press, we are linked with and are definitely about to sign 50% of Europe.

Remember, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

That's the problem I had on various forums with posters naming our first 11 for next season. They were putting players into positions who don't play for the club. We've had Eriksen in midfield and Papadopolous at centre-back.

It's delusional. I said at the time that Liverpool were then linked with 800 players and that figure was set to rise long before September 1st. I've been proved right. Every single day a new name pops up.

You're right, the media are like a stopped clock. They occasionally are right.

That's the problem I had on various forums with posters naming our first 11 for next season. They were putting players into positions who don't play for the club. We've had Eriksen in midfield and Papadopolous at centre-back.

It's delusional. I said at the time that Liverpool were then linked with 800 players and that figure was set to rise long before September 1st. I've been proved right. Every single day a new name pops up.

You're right' date=' the media are like a stopped clock. They occasionally are right.[/quote']

Stop it! People can play fantasy Liverpool teams if they like. You quote rumour sites all the time, same thing but worse. Hang on, you go round other forums complaining about it? Get a grip.

Stop it! People can play fantasy Liverpool teams if they like. You quote rumour sites all the time, same thing but worse. Hang on, you go round other forums complaining about it? Get a grip.

Yes I quote rumour sites. That's normal everybody does it during the silly season. However I'm not deluded enough to put them into a team. It's putting non signed players into a team and formation that gets my goat.

There is two different extremes. There is dream signings. There is a lot of us that would love Mess, CavaniKevin Strootman and Jordi Alba, but that's unrealistic.

There is the rumour mill and there is putting non LFC players into a team. That's just going too far.

Yes I quote rumour sites. That's normal everybody does it during the silly season. However I'm not deluded enough to put them into a team. It's putting non signed players into a team and formation that gets my goat.

There is two different extremes. There is dream signings. There is a lot of us that would love Mess' date=' CavaniKevin Strootman and Jordi Alba, but that's unrealistic.

There is the rumour mill and there is putting non LFC players into a team. That's just going too far.[/quote']

'Snot

There is two different extremes. There is dream signings. There is a lot of us that would love Mess, CavaniKevin Strootman and Jordi Alba, but that's unrealistic.

There is the rumour mill and there is putting non LFC players into a team. That's just going too far.

Mess CavaniKevin

Coutinho Strootman Gerrard Suarez

Jordi Alba Agger Popodopoman Glenjo

Mig-29

Wait and see before you start your whining.

Don't think you had to bother with that post soft shite.

My frustration is with this third party nonsense that seems to fuck the routine signing of players,the kid from Sporting being another one.

Don't remember whining.

That's just going too far.

If we are linked with somone it's entirely natural for people to speculate how they may fit into a team. It's a bit of harmless fun. Tell me, do you have any real concept of humour or fun, because you come across as a very serious person all of the time.

When does this officially become a "saga"? It's doing my head in already. Nobody seems to know fuck all yet every fucker is talking about it. Jesus wept.

It's not even July yet, I'd say we've got until August before it becomes a saga

It's not even July yet, I'd say we've got until August before it becomes a saga

God help us.

It would be some coup if we pulled it off (I say that based on his reputation/stock rather than knowing much abut him) and I hope he does sign, and Suarez stays and we'd look really strong offensively, but there are a lot of ifs there and it doesn't seem like it's all going to happen.

God help us.

It would be some coup if we pulled it off (I say that based on his reputation/stock rather than knowing much abut him) and I hope he does sign, and Suarez stays and we'd look really strong offensively, but there are a lot of ifs there and it doesn't seem like it's all going to happen.

Totally agree. Would be hopefully that extra cutting edge we need to turn some of those draws into wins.

Going to be a crazy summer. We've already signed 4 players and spent over £20m, if this goes through it could be £45m by the first week in July. That's before we've addressed any central defensive re-shaping.

If Suarez goes I could see us signing 10 players or more and spending around £90m

Total overhaul which would probably mean a slow start next year

If we are linked with somone it's entirely natural for people to speculate how they may fit into a team. It's a bit of harmless fun. Tell me, do you have any real concept of humour or fun, because you come across as a very serious person all of the time.

That's your idea of humour/fun??

God help us.

I just haven't got the faith in me to expect us to not lose Suarez because if we didn't lose him and kept up this swift recruitment policy then I might have some optimism going into next season and we can't have that happening.

I just haven't got the faith in me to expect us to not lose Suarez because if we didn't lose him and kept up this swift recruitment policy then I might have some optimism going into next season and we can't have that happening.

There is a swift recruitment policy needed as the squad was way too small. Two players in January made a hell of a difference, three new players this suimmer should see things improve even further. There looks to be a few more too. I'm not including Mignolet as he's the deputy keeper.

If we can sign Mhkitayran and keep Luis Suarez, we may and this is may have a very good season. And that is without signing anyone else. However I do think there will be at least one more after that.