You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - gollum?

Guest San Don

Looks inevitable now, wonder if its been leaked before they have even told him. Maybe the players have gone over his head to force him out.

Whatever has happened looks like he will out soon. This season will live long in the memory.

ferdinand will tweet him to let him know

Looks inevitable now, wonder if its been leaked before they have even told him. Maybe the players have gone over his head to force him out.

Whatever has happened looks like he will out soon. This season will live long in the memory.

Wouldn't surprise me that the players went to the board. Can see the likes of Evra and Welbeck leading the charge, masterminded by Giggs. What about the backing from Bacon Face? Non existent. I bet they haven't even been putting the effort in so he got sacked

I can't handle this thread coming to an end. I've been on this forum for years. through good times and bad. This has to be by far the best thread ever. Coupled with our resurgence as a team I couldn't have wished for a better place to come and laugh at the holier than though Manc cunts. Whatever happens it's been a pleasure! Long may it continue... But I must say it's looking likely that he's going. Just hope they carry on the slide.

The best case would be giggsy. Watching him fall even further and the fans turning on him.

dinner.jpg

EW: "There's no second season. I've listened to your ideas & haven't liked a single one!"
DM: "...Fellaini up top?
DM: "Ed... I've, I've just bought a house. It's like, it's got a Buck Rogers toilet. One yank, all gone".
EW: "We don't owe you a living. You are someone who has a proven track record for building grindingly unambitous football teams".
DM: "That's bollocks, but carry on."
EW: " It's not bollocks. Your team were appalling. The performances were a ninth of what we could have expected, they started badly, they got worse...
DM: "They started badly, they got worse... Oh, oh, your team, your team...
EW: "Now, you're making a fool of yourself."
DM: "Whooo... whooo... who do you think you are?"
EW: "Well, unfortunately for you, I am the Chief Executive of Manchester United."

• Upvote 6

I believe the term is 'left by mutual agreement', he's toast and if talksport say he's staying then he gone.

I thinks you're spot on . The most plausible scenario is that there was a clause where they could bin him on the cheap if he failed to make the CL

Wonder if we will get the statement today . Probably thrashing out the details and it will be tomorrow now