You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What do you think?  

204 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• I strongly agree
    • I strongly disagree
    • I agree
    • I disagree
    • I am unsure.

This forum will be improved immesurably the day you are finally banned. You're the most unpopular poster on the site by some distance and your attitude on this subject goes some way to explaining that. Why you've not been kicked off the site yet is a complete mystery. What an arsewipe.

In tune with the theme of this thread, let's ban everyone who has a view we disagree with.

This forum will be improved immesurably the day you are finally banned. You're the most unpopular poster on the site by some distance and your attitude on this subject goes some way to explaining that. Why you've not been kicked off the site yet is a complete mystery. What an arsewipe.

Your presence is the greater mystery.

Any popularity contest run by yourself is one I am pleased to finsih last in, as anyone would.

Your lack of understanding of football, LFC, tradition,and the historyof this fixture is at least entertaining which is your main, unintentional, redeeming feature.

Back to the ballet for you ( watched on television of course, those people who rustle crisp packets should be banned, shouldn't they?).

• Upvote 1

Back to the ballet for you ( watched on television of course' date=' those people who rustle crisp packets should be banned, shouldn't they?).[/quote']

Made me laugh that, my girlfriends dad goes mad if someone rustles a crisp packet or something similar whilst trying to watch a film, ace.

What arer you crying about now redderz you big softie?

Don't know if this has been discussed elsewhere in the thread but what about the bitters? They're just as bad if not worse for all the shite they sing about Gerrards kid plus the same shit the Mancs sing, do we ban them as well?

They're not as bad. The Gerrard's kid bollocks is stupid and tasteless - but it's not using people's deaths as a way of scoring petty points. They've got a Heysel song or two, but so have the Mancs - the Mancs layer a massive load of Hillsborough shit on top as well.

We should ban Everton and anyone else who sings a song that we think is wrong. No you rise above it, easy when you beat them, oh so easy.

How happy was it seeing them at the end of the game, going back home sick and gutted. Who for one minute thought about their sick songs, no one. We were too happy beating the sick fucks.

Football has moved on, if they want to live in the past let them.

I'm hardly moaning about being negged am I. I'm just calling Code out for being a snidey cunt. Strange that I got both neg and rep for doing so.

I hardly spend much time here these days but he's one constant that never changes. A solid, 24 carat arsewipe.

Snidey?

I think you are a pathetic crying saddo, nothing snidey about that as I guess most sane people would agree.

You think you are some kind of forum police telling others how to behave and ask for others to be banned, how fuckin sad and pathetic is that, it can only be topped by crying on the forum for being negged because of it, but dont worry poor old bladderz never disappoints.

Get a life ffs.

What was happening in their end last Sunday towards the end of the game? Seemed to be a lot of police mixed in with stewards down there. Was it the standing in the walkways?

They have always done that at anfield as far as i've seen. Also, during the applause for shankly I heard what sounded like a firework go off or one of them smoke-bomb canisters?

Heh, Ferguson in narcissism shocker. The mancs were only ever a vehicle for his own personal glory and now he doesn't give a fuck..

Oh hush with your conspiracies!! Haven't you been convinced by the comments on here that Ferguson loves the club and wouldn't purposely harm it? No, me either. I particularly raised my eyebrows at the suggestion he kept quiet over the Glazers for the sake of the club, when it's not impossible he went along with them for personal reasons. I mean, was he thinking of the club when he very publically took on, for personal reasons, Magnier and Macmanus?

Nothing would surprise me with him. Even their own fans have been reserved (wary?) of him, think how little they sung his name. That man should have been worshipped by them, he wasn't. Some people should ask themselves why?