You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What do you think?  

204 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• I strongly agree
    • I strongly disagree
    • I agree
    • I disagree
    • I am unsure.

I'm fucking sick of it. It's year on year we get the full repertoire: 'Always the victim', 'Murderers', 'The Sun was right', 'Justice for the 39'. You always hear in the media that it's a vocal minority. Is it shite. Is it a vocal minority when you have 2000-2500 of the twats all stood up, clapping and giving it beans?

Get some microphones around the away end, get some extra cameras, get some extra stewards in there. Start ejecting them, start banning them and start reducing their away allocation. It's an absolute piss take how it's been going on for so long and fuck all is done.

They really are the nation's darlings though. It's fucking sickening. You can bet there won't be a sentence in any of the papers on it tomorrow.

That 'we're Man Utd, we do what we want' song sums them up. Everything is fair game to them and when somebody pulls them up, you see them get indignant and start denying culpability, like when that Duncan Draso dickhead or whatever his name is goes on telly with a straight face to say that 'always the victim' isn't about Hillsborough.

There's no question we have a scum element in our support, but I haven't seen anything to match them. I've been to Old Trafford to watch us play loads of times in the past and it's four corners of the ground giving it Hillsborough chants and asking 'where's your famous Munich song?' before breaking into ironic cheers when the knobheads in our fanbase finally take the bait and start it up with the accompanying aeroplane gestures. I've been going the match for twenty years and I'm yet to hear a Munich song sung inside Anfield. It sums it up when even Munich is used as a means of goading a reaction and as I said, it's all seen as fair game to them.

They're just the most loathsome supporters going. Frankly, I don't care if we look petty, I'm sick of having to hear to their shite every single season without fail and we have to start getting militant on the cunts now. It's an absolute piss take.

• Upvote 13

Exactly, byrnie, mate. As I said, it's all fair game to them. If it gets a reaction off the scousers, it's all sound.

I would wager that a fair chunk of their fans couldn't actually give two shites about Munich. As I said in that post, I've been to Old Trafford plenty of times in the past when they've been singing 'where's your famous Munich song?' and there have been times when I've been close enough to the partition to clock a hell of a lot of faces break into smiles when our scum element oblige.

They're just the most horrible set of bastards going. Remember the stick Oliver Kay got from them when he reported that their own players were singing 'without killing anyone we won it three times' after they beat Chelsea in Moscow? Do as we say, not as we do is their mantra as a club from top to bottom.

Munich chants have never bothered them for as long as I can remember. In the semi final reply at maine road, I remember loads of them doing the aeroplane to us. 1985 I think that was so about 27 years after the crash

Next year will be 27 years since Hillsboroug. I can't imagine any of us lot doing a similar thing

Them YNFA bellends on FaceAIDS had a "perfectly" timed debate about whether or not safe standing should be allowed again in England. Needless to say the usual "Grief Junkies" name was banded around along with other thinly veiled shit being thrown our way.

I do know a couple of sound Mancs, but the majority are just a shower of bastards. Next season when we have to face the usual gauntlet of abuse at their place and from the away end at our place, we need to record the cunts in someway. Pictures of them making their choking and squashed face gestures, videos of them singing their bile and send it to every media outlet.

Them YNFA bellends on FaceAIDS had a "perfectly" timed debate about whether or not safe standing should be allowed again in England. Needless to say the usual "Grief Junkies" name was banded around along with other thinly veiled shit being thrown our way.

I do know a couple of sound Mancs, but the majority are just a shower of bastards. Next season when we have to face the usual gauntlet of abuse at their place and from the away end at our place, we need to record the cunts in someway. Pictures of them making their choking and squashed face gestures, videos of them singing their bile and send it to every media outlet.

As has been pointed out, any journalist that pulls them up on it gets a torrent of abuse.

Why does it have to be journalists picking them up on it. Why don't the club sit a couple of cameras right in front of them and record it all. Then release a statement saying they are all banned.

Because they're shit houses and wouldn't rock the boat despite all the lip service to the families about supporting them.

• Upvote 2

Haven't seen anything in The Echo (again) so if that can't be arsed reporting it then the nationals certainly ain't.

Would that be the Echo that is owned by Trinity Mirror (owners of the Daily Manc) and is printed in Manchester? Hardly going to stick the boot into them cunts.

The Echo stopped being a decent paper about 20 years ago.

My personal favourite is "fuck off, that chant's not about Hillsborough, it's about Heysel".  As if using the deaths of 39 Juve fans to score points is somehow fine, as opposed to using the deaths of 96 Liverpool fans. The mentality is amazing.

Bu then I suppose when you have some of the biggest LFC twitter accounts calling them all "Munichs" it's hard to take the high ground at times.

• Upvote 1

How many songs have they got about Liverpool?

They're actually demented in their obsession with us.

Sad, horrible little people.

Some paper pointed out a few weeks back that in a game not involving us, they sang something like 5 different songs about us, and not one about Alex Ferguson.  I'd love someone to do a proper report on it. I can't think of a club who sing so little about their own players and club and so much about others (well, ours)....