You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What do you think?  

204 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• I strongly agree
    • I strongly disagree
    • I agree
    • I disagree
    • I am unsure.

Firstly, this has nothing to do with the result today, nor does it have anything to do with my general disdain for them.

Again, today, they were singing disgraceful songs; as the cameras weren't focused on them, as they were earlier in the season, they really let their hair down and "always the victims" and "The sun was right, you're murderers" got sustained and loud airings.

I do not think any Liverpool fans should be subjected to this absolute cuntery and we, as a club, should no longer tolerate it. That's without getting into the rest of their despicable one-upsmanship about the death of 39 people.

They're not going to do anything about it and I see no reason why we should put up with it any more.

It all came through loud and clear on the box as per usual. How it never gets picked up on is beyond me. Don't get me wrong, we've got some dregs in our support, but nothing on their scale of literally thousands singing poisonous shite and doing that horrible 'face mesh' gesture at the away end. One of our supporters has only got to fart and we take a hammering for our conduct.

They showed their colours earlier on in the season when they claimed that the 'always the victim' song is a reference to Suarez and Evra. Funny how it used to get regular airings even before Suarez signed.

I absolutely hate going to that shithole. Haven't been back there since the FA Cup game in 2011 and I'm not in any rush. Just not worth the hassle.

What you would have made of the 70's and 80's , I shudder to think.

So they have been singing songs.............................

Wish we could circle your posts with crime scene tape saying don't quote it just move along people nothing to see here.

They were a disgrace today and I cant ever remember it being that loud on the tele. There was a 15 minute spell in the first half when it was relentless and every single song they have about Hillsborough and Heysel got belted out by`about 40000 people.

I'm not one for taking the moral highground over this stuff as we have our gobshites aswell but this as bad as I've ever seen and by some distance too.

Martin Lipton picked up on it and say our fans didnt retaliate which was good to hear. Somebody picking up on it should only be a good thing but with the protection they get from everyone in the media I wont hold my breath.

Being subjective about this and not looking at it with LFC holier-than-thou rose-tinted glasses we should also be banned from Old Trafford for scrawling "Munich Scum" on their toilets, which is just as abhorrent.

* Cue the 'you're a Manc' morons *

Actually, I think the whole club should be banned. It's just making everyone else miserable. It's not them winning and all that, but just the negative atmosphere they bring along. I just don't know what thei problem is with them, they are just absolute cunts all the fucking time. I hope to the god I don't believe in that West Ham can finish the job this week so we don't have to spend a minute more facing those horrible bastards again this season.

What you would have made of the 70's and 80's , I shudder to think.

So they have been singing songs.............................

It doesn't matter what happened 20 odd, 30 odd years ago, most had nothing to do with that period, it's not right in the here and now mate FFS.

We hand it out, they hand it out.

Yeah, the merry-go-round of mutual retardation. What fun. What's a game of football without earnest contempt for people you don't even know fuelled by tragedy-mockery?

Shame I need to spread as that really deserves a neg.

This is a really good poll actually. It'll separate the sycophants, sheep, superfans and green rep whores from those with a modicum of impartiality.

Doesn't mean voting 'yes' makes you one of the aforementioned four, so long as you can provide an argument as to why you voted that way. And why we should be allowed at Old Trafford.

* Awaits 'you're a Manc', 'fuck off cunt' responses from the morons on here *