You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FA Cup: Mansfield (h) match thread

aRdja

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might send a letter to the club drawing their attention to Champion's comments on commentary following Suarez's goal, which were fucking scandalous. Calling the goal into question is one thing, straight up calling Suarez a cheat is another.

I thought I was watching the game on Mansfield TV, not subscription-only, supposedly neutral ESPN.

Guest ShoePiss
I might send a letter to the club drawing their attention to Champion's comments on commentary following Suarez's goal' date=' which were fucking scandalous. Calling the goal into question is one thing, straight up calling Suarez a cheat is another.

I thought I was watching the game on Mansfield TV, not subscription-only, supposedly neutral ESPN.[/quote']

The tone really annoyed me as well as the words, Suarez instinctively handled the ball, I would have instinctively knocked that commentator out had we been in the same room.

As a neutral' date=' that incident was a fantastic example of sportsmanship. As a West Ham fan, I would have been fucking fuming that he didn't put the ball in the net.

The final responsibility for today's incident is with the referee. Suarez is a winner and he tries to win by any means neccessary. A few more in our sqaud with an attitude like that and we might not need to worry about how Stoke get on any more.[/quote']

What always gets me about that incident is that Di Canio caught the ball ABOVE HIS HEAD WITH 2 DEFENDERS AROUND HIM! It's not like he just had to roll it into the empty net. I have never thought he could have scored that anyway.

Guest ShoePiss
Seriously' date=' why are you arsed? We are through, onto the next game.[/quote']

It was sarcasm, I've seen it at least 20 times already.

I might send a letter to the club drawing their attention to Champion's comments on commentary following Suarez's goal' date=' which were fucking scandalous. Calling the goal into question is one thing, straight up calling Suarez a cheat is another.

I thought I was watching the game on Mansfield TV, not subscription-only, supposedly neutral ESPN.[/quote']

champion doesnt seem to find 'buck teeth' attractive.

Its embarrassing. Some proper mongs here, shitting their kecks that their manc mates my give them a bit of stick.

I have plenty of Manc workmates and couldnt give less of a shite what they say.

In fact its A damn shame this incident didnt happen in next weeks game.

As a neutral' date=' that incident was a fantastic example of sportsmanship. As a West Ham fan, I would have been fucking fuming that he didn't put the ball in the net.

The final responsibility for today's incident is with the referee. Suarez is a winner and he tries to win by any means neccessary. A few more in our sqaud with an attitude like that and we might not need to worry about how Stoke get on any more.[/quote']

I have no problem with Suarez at all after the goal, thats not what I'm saying, I'm just saying he had the opportunity to do something differently since it was so obvious.

No one would expcet him to do it, but if he had done it he would have got a massive amount of respect everywhere because of it and in the long run I think it would have been our gain.