You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bonus Bagging....

dave u

Hang on, Moneybookers take ages to withdraw from whilst combined with money laundering limits and charge you? How are they of any benefit then?

I'm not convinced they are of much benefit. Some of the bookie bonuses are excluded if money is loaded from MoneyBookers.

The Bet770 one is the one that really needs MoneyBookers as it requires lots of identification or a bank transfer. That's a free £70 bet that needs rolling 5 times though at odds of 1.5 or more.

Won £300? Is that from matched betting or your own bets? Betfair lets you do a bank transfer but only after you've withdrawn exactly the amount you've put in via a certain method.

Mostly from the bonus bagging. I had already signed up with some bookies so didn't get the fall lot. I'm still trying to finish off BetFred and 188Bet.

I did some arbs with the software, but made a couple of mistakes so am probably down on that. I don't recommend it.

With BetFair I've done a combination of MoneyBookers and debit card. It doesn't realise that I was at a balance of zero and funded from a debit card. I'd have expected to be able to withdraw my winnings in entirety.

todays ladbrooks bets were odd ones the first one i did not bother laying as it was a massive favorite and it won so i made extra £3, second race the fav one again but i layed that one so now got my free bet on an fa cup game

got my apollo lined up for tomorrow, sort of hoping it loses as it does not look a reliable site.

bet 770 free bet needs rolling over 5 times. omg thats a lot of bets £350. again i would hope to win the first bet then run and hope to get paid asap

todays ladbrooks bets were odd ones the first one i did not bother laying as it was a massive favorite and it won so i made extra £3, second race the fav one again but i layed that one so now got my free bet on an fa cup game

got my apollo lined up for tomorrow, sort of hoping it loses as it does not look a reliable site.

bet 770 free bet needs rolling over 5 times. omg thats a lot of bets £350. again i would hope to win the first bet then run and hope to get paid asap

I've used Apollo and its no problem.

Its part of a bigger group so you shouldnt have any problems.

Gonna have to swerve this now until I can sort out my betfair account. I hadn't used it for years so they locked me out when I tried to log in last week.

I've been using Betdaq instead so far and tweeking stake but the odds just don't seem to be working out any more. Maybe it's just with Ladbrokes as I've been fine up until tonight.

Bit annoyed that I've been tied into one of these rollover bets as I didnt realise it was one.

Basically means I cant release my money in either the bookies or Betdaq for a few days and is a situation I was trying to avoid,especially as my funds are very limited to begin with.

I reckon I've pretty much run out of the 100% matched bonus sites and will probably have to try the likes of the CL offer and the 50% matched ones in the future.

Im working through the Bet770 bonus and the first tenner won on there rather then Betdaq. If i put the total winnings on the next bet would i put the total amount as stake not returned on the calculator to work out the lay?

You should be able to click the link in the email for a follow up bet.

If you're placing your winnings I believe the stake will be returned.

You should be able to click the link in the email for a follow up bet.

If you're placing your winnings I believe the stake will be returned.

I've used the tenner once but has to be rolled over 8 times before claiming the winnings. As the initial bet from Mike had won there was no need for a follow up, the site gave a £10 bonus so i thought id work through it myself. If i stick on the winnings it'll get me to having rolled over 4 times if Bet770 was to win again, thus working through it quicker. This is where i have become a little confused as it not clear on his calculator, it'd probably be easier but longer to stick to £10 bets another 7times i guess.

I've used the tenner once but has to be rolled over 8 times before claiming the winnings. As the initial bet from Mike had won there was no need for a follow up, the site gave a £10 bonus so i thought id work through it myself. If i stick on the winnings it'll get me to having rolled over 4 times if Bet770 was to win again, thus working through it quicker. This is where i have become a little confused as it not clear on his calculator, it'd probably be easier but longer to stick to £10 bets another 7times i guess.

The £10 bonus with 8 roll over has no value. Too much roll over to make it worthwhile.

I would just have a fun bet with it or tell them you don't want it.

Sorry. The initial load on Bet770 was £70 and I didn't read properly what you'd written.

Take a look on here to get a tip and do the fun bet Mike has suggested

http://www.facebook.com/freeukbettingtips

Anybody done the BetInternet 50% bonus offer?

It says if your first bet with them wins you dont qualify for the 50% offer,so do you lose a few quid or is the stake returned so you make a profit against your lay bet as you will miss out on the bonus?

It's an ok offer worth a few quid.

They refused quite a few of my members bonuses so I stopped recommending them.

Same with Sporting Bet.

I had no trouble with SportingBet Mike.

So you are saying that the stake is returned on the initial bet then?

I had no trouble with SportingBet Mike.

So you are saying that the stake is returned on the initial bet then?

Not everybody will have trouble with them.

Just a lot of people did when we recommended them.

They are famous for doing it Search Results for sportingbet

You would calculate the initial bet as stake not returned as they only give you the free bet if the first bet loses.