You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transfer deadline day......

WhiskeyJar

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they want us to win, as they said, they must throw some cash on the table to buy us a decent striker (not Dempsey, he isn't even a striker). If not, this season might already be fucked.

23 goals last season. What don't people get?

re dempsey the closer to the shut of the wondow the better. A 29 year old who's made it clear that he only wants to move to us and whose manager has stated it is impossible to keep. We've got them truely backed into a corner, then again if anyone can fuck this up and still end up payin 10 million its us

I think that's been our intention all along.

To take it to the wire and screw them.

Maybe even down to what we got for Adam.

As it stands that will be a decent bit of business.

But as already stated hes not the out and out striker we need.

who is this lady on ssn with a red dress? i need her name

She's a Liverpool fan aswell.

I was trying to look confirmation of that and I stumbled across this article on the lfc website:

Miss World and 105 other celebrity LFC fans - Liverpool FC

8. Rio Ferdinand

The Manchester United might have forgotten to take his drug test but his memory isn't all bad - he can remember he grew up as a Liverpool fan idolising the great John Barnes.

Haha. How snide is that.

He had 37 goals for Fulham in the previous five seasons. Not exactly the kind of player we should be signing.

have we not had a severe lack of goals from midfield in recent years and thats where he played most of those 5 years and even some of last year

She's a Liverpool fan aswell.

I was trying to look confirmation of that and I stumbled across this article on the lfc website:

Miss World and 105 other celebrity LFC fans - Liverpool FC

Haha. How snide is that.

25. Saadi Gaddafi

Lybian leader Colonel Gaddafi's son:whistle:

charlie adam's dad providing transfer news from white hart lane