You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

Man City win 7-0. I guess Joe Hart won't be back between the sticks in next game.

Heard a very interesting rumour today....

I shall leave you to fill in the pieces:

Allegedly, some player has quite a bad gambling habit.

Allegedly, it's affecting their private life / behaviour

Of course, rumours on terraces are just that. But still...

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Heard a very interesting rumour today....

I shall leave you to fill in the pieces:

Allegedly, some player has quite a bad gambling habit.

Allegedly, it's affecting their private life / behaviour

Of course, rumours on terraces are just that. But still...

I bet it's Aguero. Looks like he loves a go of the fruities him.

• Upvote 3

Joe Kinnear has apparently scouted and then tried to sign a player that was already on Newcastle's books and on loan to Birmingham. I've just read this on ESPN and it's quoting the Sunday People so I won't bother posting a link. To think that if Pardew leaves or is kicked out, Newcastle would have Joe Kinnear stepping in again.

I must admit I thought Shelvey had a good game. He's a good passer of the ball, both long and short. He's a better player than Henderson imo.

Jonjo probably should have stayed closer to the post for the Cardiff goal though.

Nah , Henderson all day for me. Saying that though, I think we should have just loaned him out not sold him,