You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Spurs are jammy gets. I'm sure they've won at least 9 points through late penalties already this season. Not to mention that 90th minute winner against Cardiff. 

What makes it even more annoying is all August all I'd read is how they were miles ahead of us and they'd be title challengers. The fuckers would be worse off than the Mancs if it wasn't for those late penalties. 

• Downvote 1

Is it just me being paranoid because I want him to fail or are Skysports desperataly clutching at straws trying to make out Torres could be back to his best?! Might be slightly believable if this didn't happen every 3 months or so and he turned shit again after a couple of good matches, even today he missed a sitter for christs sake

oh and fuck off Tottenham

Is it just me being paranoid because I want him to fail or are Skysports desperataly clutching at straws trying to make out Torres could be back to his best?! Might be slightly believable if this didn't happen every 3 months or so and he turned shit again after a couple of good matches, even today he missed a sitter for christs sake

oh and fuck off Tottenham

I laughed my tits off when he did that. It was an open goal and the ungrateful cunt blasted it in row Z from what, 6 yards?

and as for Joe Hart, brilliantly talented keeper but he seems to have done what Pepe did in his last few years here, albeit at a bloody young age and without a shit team infront of him

I think harts been worse then pepe was for us, hes been falling apart 2013.

Its annoying that after our good start we are still close to so many teams, a bad month and we will be out of top 4.Biggest game for a long time for us against arse, we will see how good we are and how serious we are about challenging for top 4.

I just looked at the table - 4 points separating 1st from 6th. Very tight.

Chelsea play west brom at home next (after playing the arse in the league cup in 2 days time), while spurs go to the bitters and we play the arse at the Emirates. Our fixture list from now on isn't walk in the park either until right about xmas time. Testing times ahead.

Not impressed by Chelsea, not impressed by City, and definitely not impressed by Spurs (the jammy twats.) Arsenal are the best team in this league right now and next weekend will tell us where we stand compared to them. I'm not afraid of us playing any of the "big" teams at the moment. I'm more worried about us dropping points against lesser teams with sloppy performances.

Watching MOTD2, and Mark Chapman is trying his best to absolve Joe Hart of blame for Chelsea's late winner. Now I don't think much of Lawro or Owen, but they are right to say that that goal was on Hart rather than Nastasic. The fact is, regardless of whether Hart called for that ball and whether or not Nastasic heard a call, the ball was never Hart's to come and claim in the first place. He should have stayed back and given Nastasic the option to head the ball back to him. It was a David James-esque brainfart, and the pundits would do well to remove any semblance of xenophobia or bias and just call the reality of the situation.

Watching MOTD2, and Mark Chapman is trying his best to absolve Joe Hart of blame for Chelsea's late winner. Now I don't think much of Lawro or Owen, but they are right to say that that goal was on Hart rather than Nastasic. The fact is, regardless of whether Hart called for that ball and whether or not Nastasic heard a call, the ball was never Hart's to come and claim in the first place. He should have stayed back and given Nastasic the option to head the ball back to him. It was a David James-esque brainfart, and the pundits would do well to remove any semblance of xenophobia or bias and just call the reality of the situation.

Lawrenson gave Chapman the kind description of 'Devil's Advocate'. The bearded bum boy played long enough in this city to realise that the phrase is actually 'thick cunt'.