You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

nice of davey moyes to try and lighten my mood after our result.

went on red café just to see what they thought one guy honestly said "he needs time given the squad he inherited"

fuckin hell they won the title last year the man is fantastic at lowering expectations, long may it continue.

They're not all that forgiving. Some over there are in meltdown mode, calling the players shit, the manager shit, and the owners shit.

A bit like here whenever we go top of the league.

• Upvote 1

West Brom vs our under 21s on LFCTV now (not started yet).

Team - Ward, McLaughlin, Smith, Jones, Paez, Roddan, Morgan, Teixeira, Ngoo, Brannagan, Ibe.

Subs - Sama, Mersin, Yesil, Peterson, Lussey.

Nice to see Ngoo back.

Two nil up at half time, now losing 4-2.

Cant really believe this, Juve looked totally in control and then out of nothing Fiorentina score 4 goals in 15 minutes.

Crazy shit, I was thinking about having bet on Juve as they have not lost away to Fiorentina since 98, but I thought better o0f it as I could see a draw coming up, never imagined something like this though.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Cant really believe this, Juve looked totally in control and then out of nothing Fiorentina score 4 goals in 15 minutes.

Crazy shit, I was thinking about having bet on Juve as they have not lost away to Fiorentina since 98, but I thought better o0f it as I could see a draw coming up, never imagined something like this though.

I had Juventus in a treble. Thought it was done and dusted at 0-2. They just fell apart, Fiorentina didn't even play that brilliantly.

Yes, I'm putting it down to the fact that this is probably their best side for many years.

I'm not convinced there as good as all the hype, they still have glaring weaknesses as do Arsenal (and us for that matter) which have been covered by good starts but will get exposed over the season

I thought not having that cunt Bale in their team might make them more likeable

I'm not convinced there as good as all the hype, they still have glaring weaknesses as do Arsenal (and us for that matter) which have been covered by good starts but will get exposed over the season

I thought not having that cunt Bale in their team might make them more likeable

I agree with you, but considering how shite they were up unto 'Arry took over I think it's probably a fair statement.

Spurs have always had cocky fucks in their team, but combine that cockiness with actual ability and being in a team that is competing with your team and you've got someone who's hateability factor is through the roof. Remember Ronaldo at the Mancs? Don't think I've ever hated another player as much. Now? Not so much,

I agree with you, but considering how shite they were up unto 'Arry took over I think it's probably a fair statement.

Spurs have always had cocky fucks in their team, but combine that cockiness with actual ability and being in a team that is competing with your team and you've got someone who's hateability factor is through the roof. Remember Ronaldo at the Mancs? Don't think I've ever hated another player as much. Now? Not so much,

know what you mean about Ronaldo, still think he is a massive bell end but nowhere near the hatred I had for him when he played for them

I watched all four of Fiorentina's goals against Juventus and I can't figure out how they managed to score that many so quickly. Rossi's hat-trick was good though. It's as if Juventus thought it was over at half time and decided not to bother playing. I remember Pirlo having a free kick saved in the second half, but not much else. Llorente isn't working out.

Spurs win comfortably, but they are boring as fuck. And I'm not on the Townsend hype bandwagon at all. Nothing special about him.

I'm with you. I don't think he's among their best players. It's one of the things I most hate about modern football: players like him and Januzaj being hailed as the next messiah after a couple of decent performances and an endless wankathon of useless pundits saying they're the best young talent they've ever seen commencing. From what I've seen so far I think he'll end up like Lennon more likely than not. Decent option but never really living up to the hype.

The only player like this for me who's looked a little bit special is Ramsey.