You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

I watched all four of Fiorentina's goals against Juventus and I can't figure out how they managed to score that many so quickly. Rossi's hat-trick was good though. It's as if Juventus thought it was over at half time and decided not to bother playing. I remember Pirlo having a free kick saved in the second half, but not much else. Llorente isn't working out.

Him and Tevez looked fine in the first half, but then they caved in after the break.

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Spurs win comfortably, but they are boring as fuck. And I'm not on the Townsend hype bandwagon at all. Nothing special about him.

He surprised me in the England games and was a lot better than I expected, but the way people are talking about him as a key player for the World Cup is cringeworthy, he shouldn't even be guaranteed a squad place yet

I'm changing my mind on Arsenal, even though it was only Norwich, they were playing some beautiful stuff yesterday, I think they could win the league. Time will tell just how strong they are and how they'll deal with defeats down the line, before they would implode, now they might just have a bit more about them. 

Dortmund - twice, Chelsea - cup, the Mancs and us to play in the next 3 weeks, I think we'll see what they're really made of after these games. 

Same for us really, got some big games coming up, hopefully we can come out of them in a strong position and stay in the top 4 heading into January. 

Dortmund - twice, Chelsea - cup, the Mancs and us to play in the next 3 weeks, I think we'll see what they're really made of after these games. 

That is a tough set of fixtures.

By the way. five of the six goals in the Viola v Juve game was scored by players let go by Ferguson.

Here's a picture of Code when he learned who scored the other goal.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

randy_marsh_jizz.jpg

Palace v Fulham and England's brave heart Scotty stupid haircut Parker plays.

If you need reminding why the people who run the game in this country know fuck all about football, it was only a few months ago that they gave the england managers job on a temporary basis to Stuart Pearce who thought Parker would be a better captain than Steven Gerrard.