You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Dortmund - twice, Chelsea - cup, the Mancs and us to play in the next 3 weeks, I think we'll see what they're really made of after these games.

Having the Mancs in that group gets them a bitbof breathing space.If they had a top 6 side like Southampton utvwouldvbe tougher.

• Upvote 1

Just seen Hazard's goal at the weekend where Eto'o knocked it out the keeper's hands...ignoring that part of it, could someone explain to me why it wasn't credited to Eto'o?

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/samuel-etoo-nicked-the-ball-off-ruddys-bounce-to-allow-hazard-to-score-v-norwich-but-should-it-have-been-allowed/

Because Hazard was the one who put the ball in the net.

• Upvote 1

Our transfer target mikytayn scores for dortmund

after a mistake from that world class talent Ramsey

Torres puts Chelsea ahead (strange how he still seems okay in Europe, not as good as before but better than at domestic level) and Milan beating Barca

I remember a few years back when there were transfer rumours of us looking to add some creativity to our side, we were linked with Dortmund's Grosskreutz. I said at the time that while Grosskreutz brings a lot of energy and commitment, he is lacking in the technical side. That's exactly what I saw from him tonight. If you have a side that has a lot of creativity and flair but needs that sort of energetic presence to provide a bit of balance, someone like Grosskreutz isn't a bad bet. But if you have a lot of players with energy and commitment and need an injection of creativity, he's not what you need. Grosskreutz as a wide attacking option would not solve that problem at all.