You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

We need city to keep winning because if Chelsea get a result against us they might knick the title which as pellegrini said is bad for football, if its not us city.

Nah. I want to beat Norwich & City to fuck up before we play Chelsea, so we have the luxury of forcing them to attack & risk getting skewered on the counter if they want to stay in the title race.

Just a cut apparently

The big striker collided badly with the post whilst netting for 2-0 at Getafe.

After the match, Atletico Madrid’s official Twitter account tweeted “Fortunately Diego Costa only has a wound after colliding with the post”.

Diego Simeone’s press officer also tweeted saying ”Don’t worry guys, they just need to fix the post!”

Simeone was quoted after the game saying “Costa is fine, he is happy. He has a cut, but its not a big deal.”

Maureen sent his No2 out to speak to the BBC earlier. I love the way they'll only talk about City as their title rivals. It's the shittest attempted mind games ever.

He sent Mongo out to say that "the pressure is on teams above us and below us".

Yep, fair enough. Pressure is on 1st and 3rd, but not 2nd.

• Upvote 5

Nah. I want to beat Norwich & City to fuck up before we play Chelsea, so we have the luxury of forcing them to attack & risk getting skewered on the counter if they want to stay in the title race.

Good point, it would be better for us if they dropped points as we wouldnt have to go in to the chelsea game going all out for the win.

Im just scared that city are gonna fall off and we could get a weak referee and get done at anfield by chelsea, a dream season could quickly change to a nightmare if chelski somehow pulled off the double stealing our title in the process.

Maureen sent his No2 out to speak to the BBC earlier. I love the way they'll only talk about City as their title rivals. It's the shittest attempted mind games ever.

I buzz off the idea of master at mind games. Yeah talk shit say the opposite of what people know to be true and that makes you a genius.... No not really it makes the people who swallow your bullshit fucking idiots. Anybody absolutely any body can talk bollocks be petulant and say its taking pressure off the players.

I detest Chelsea if world shittyness could be summed up by a sporting institution they'd be it.