You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

i actually love how much they hate us. i just pray somehow them and city fuck up enough so we could win the league against those fuckers at anfield.

Why do they hate Liverpool so much? It makes me laugh. Not sure there is anything likeable about that club at all, really.

If we don't win it, I hope City do. Fanchester's amiable condescension notwithstanding.

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Why do they hate Liverpool so much? It makes me laugh. Not sure there is anything likeable about that club at all, really.

If we don't win it, I hope City do. Fanchester's amiable condescension notwithstanding.

i don't think thy liked us much before they won the lottery as they thought they were hard and usually took a kicking off us. now they have a lottery win, i believe their anger exists because we don't respect how loaded they are.

enfield1_203x150.jpg

I like Borini, he could be useful next season in the games that aren't over by half time. He looks like the type that won't hang around on the bench so we most likely won't get to see if he can hack it or not.

Arsenal are moaning - justifiably - at the shit allocations that the FA Cup Finalists get.  Hull and Arsenal have both got 25,000 tickets each.  The fucking sponsors get 17,000!  I realise this isn't news, but every time I hear another example of the fucking obscene way the cunts in charge have prostituted our game, I feel the need to kick something.

• Upvote 1

Arsenal are moaning - justifiably - at the shit allocations that the FA Cup Finalists get.  Hull and Arsenal have both got 25,000 tickets each.  The fucking sponsors get 17,000!  I realise this isn't news, but every time I hear another example of the fucking obscene way the cunts in charge have prostituted our game, I feel the need to kick something.

Capitalism, my friend. Embrace it.

Arsenal are moaning - justifiably - at the shit allocations that the FA Cup Finalists get. Hull and Arsenal have both got 25,000 tickets each. The fucking sponsors get 17,000! I realise this isn't news, but every time I hear another example of the fucking obscene way the cunts in charge have prostituted our game, I feel the need to kick something.

If the top clubs said "sort the allocation or we'll walk away", the allocation would be sorted, as there's no competition without them. Except the clubs (ours included) don't give a shit, they want their share of the sponsor and TV money, be it this competition or the champions league, which has an even shitter allocation. All gazidas is doing is like all club administrators do when they're getting shit over something, look to blame it on someone who has a worse reputation than themselves. Its why we hear the same sob stories about tickets year in year out. Fans are bottom of the fucking pile.

• Upvote 1

No fucking sympathy for Arsenal whatsoever after they reduced the Liverpool allocation from 9,000 to 5,000 for the 5th round tie on spurious safety grounds.

No fucking sympathy for Arsenal whatsoever after they reduced the Liverpool allocation from 9,000 to 5,000 for the 5th round tie on spurious safety grounds.

Me neither. When I hear about Arsenal complaining about anything I get the mental picture of a miserable , sour faced Wenger bemoaning his misfortune, droning on and on in that fucking dismal montone accent of his.