You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

Well said, love the fact that when we signed Andy everyone said the money wasn't an issue due to the fact we got suarez and Andy off the Torres money now it's used as a tool to bash him and Kenny, Andy can play like a beast when it suits or when his heads right, maybe his head will only be right at his home club, we saw little flashes of it... Downing just seems to be a shithouse...

After seeing him for Newcastle, Us and now West Ham I think I can guess what his problem is. He is a 6ft plus infant.

He was never mentally ready to leave Newcastle, and damn near said as much when he arrived. Anyone remember the way he pined for Newcastle when he arrived? How old is he 21-22? Its all come way to quick for him.

Wasn't he still acting like some snotty nosed teenager on white lightening while at Newcastle? Had our scouting been above somthing higher than dog shit and if we had a board who didn't have to reach for google for the rules of football I wouldn't be typing this now.

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

I'm the one with an agenda? is it Carrolls fault WE spunked the money on him? I'm not deflecting anything (mentioned downing too) just not letting blind hatred get in the way! sometimes signings do not work out, sometimes clubs overspend.. thanks for calling me a twat though.. shittin hell I think we over payed for Allen and Borini, shall we go hang them and Rodgers?

The only person who said it was Carroll's fault was the person you agreed with. It's wasn't Carroll's fault someone decided to buy him let alone blow £35million on him. He didn't want to come to us, wasn't even the right player for our system, was injured and showed 3 months of "beast" form in his ENTIRE career. He came here and did exactly what he had been doing most of his career, fuck all.

Allen and Borini maybe we overpaid by a few million a piece that's yet to be decided no where near what we overspent on Carroll and Downing.

Imagine BR came out and said that all week in training him and Suarez had been planning how Suarez would dive in that weekend's match. There would certainly be more repurcussions. It's laughable that Pulis has effectively glorified forms of cheating on two occassions in recent times, while at the same time making comments like he does about other teams and refs, and no sanctions whatsoever.

I suppose you get those benefits when you're one of Fergie's handbag dogs.

No you imply it's Carrolls fault for being shit, it isn't it was our fault for buying him, the big baby should of been left alone, though IMO when he finally did seem to be gettin his head together after his heroes booed him, we fucked him off. No doubt that FSG wanted a trophy like player to show off with, I guess it was Carroll.. Moof stated Andy had his head up arse as soon as he signed etc, I agree with that, but I'm sure Kenny thought he'd have a season to sort all that out etc.

I've said countless times on the forum that it was Kenny and Commolli's fault for buying Carroll and the other shite so don't talk shit.

Go back to lapping up bollocks Werner said "35million is irrelevant" :D whopper!

Juve deservedly in front against Chelsea, some of their forward play has been great. Love the crowds chanting to the tune of our Suarez song.

Our!?

*warning game drop* Found their crowd in 2005 one of the best ones I've come across - dead noisy, even if the Old/new or whatever it was back then - Stadio delle Alpi, wasn't the best as an acoustic theatre.

They had a song at the time that was immense, christ knows to the life of me what it was about, it could of been a homage to some of their great players, or a verse to the death of every scouser, but what ever it was, I'll never forget it.

I can never get this right - Is it pronounced Jew-ventus, You-ventus or Juv-entus.

Depends whether you say Pareee or Parissss. Or Nougaaar or Nugget?

Regarding that Adriano goal, difficult to say without knowing what was just before. Was it a free kick, drop ball or was possession expected to be returned to the defending team? Ref obviously happy.

Regarding that Adriano goal, difficult to say without knowing what was just before. Was it a free kick, drop ball or was possession expected to be returned to the defending team? Ref obviously happy.

The latter, impossible to misinterpret. Once the ball is in play though, the ref has no choice but to let play continue...

I'm a Paris and Nugget, kinda guy.

Pareee Hilton and Chicken Nougaara's don't really have that classy edge to them considering to what they are referencing.

Nordsjælland kicked it out. The referee gave a drop ball though which Nordsjælland let Shakthar have so they could kick it back. They did but Adriano ran through, rounded a passive keeper and put it in an empty net.

Then when Nordsjælland expected Shakthar to let them have things evened up they refused.

Absolutely despicable behaviour.

The ref can't disallow a goal like that even if he wanted to. It's up to the players to deal with their conscience. Adriano and his mates obviously don't have one.