You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

EURO 2012

sir roger

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before this game Löw had a 69,1% win percentage with Germany, the best ever for a German coach.

This is their 15th win in a row in qualification and tournaments, starting with the bronze final in South Africa, they won all their qualifiers for the Euros and have won all their games in the Euros.

Its a record by the way, before it was shared with Spain, France and Netherlands all have 14 each.

Impressive.

Good performance from Germany. Greece did fuck-all in the first half, and that seems to be a theme with them at this tournament from what I've seen. Whatever Fernando Santos says to them at half-time really ought to be said before kick-off because there is a difference in attitude and mentality. Not that it was of much use to them tonight because 4-2 flattered them.

Did anybody see that very fetching Greek girl next to the bloke with the Trojan helmet just before Greece equalised?

EDIT: What happened to that lookalikes thread? Google doesn't seem to show the one that's been regularly updated over the last couple of years. The reason for asking is because of this:

Andre Schurrle

carolina-kluft-2007-reebok-run-easy-campaign-AK9E1i.jpg

Carolina Kluft

600full-andre-schurrle.jpg

Oy - Greece, what can you say. Just back from the Greek fishing village near my home, watching the match next to Somecuntopolous. My helmet is still sweaty. Difficult for those hairy bastards tonight but still a party in the first half of the second half was had. Thought Takesthepissalous and Youlookfabulous did ok. Would hate to be the drain in the Greeks team shower - talk about a side full of cloggers.

Guest ShoePiss

Torres on the bench today. They just said that Spain have never beaten France in a competitive game and France were the last team to beat Spain.

With the Stone Roses at Heaton Park coming up Friday and a couple of books I need to buy during the week for uni, I've decided to be sensible and not deposit any money into my betting account.

Got a horrible feeling I'm going to regret not backing Benzema first goal at 8/1. Similar to how I felt when I forget to do Lescott first goal at 40s for England- France.

Guest ShoePiss
I'm assuming they haven't stopped going on about England and haven't mentioned tonight's actual game?

Yeah the pre-game stuff was virtually all England crap.