You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

EURO 2012

sir roger

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And fucking Nando's is anoverated, sloppy shits inducing cafe for fat chavs.

Aye it's basically McDonalds but pretending to be classier, also the next imbecile who says "let's go nandos" should be fed so much low grade portugese chicken that they burst.

I fucking hate Portugal, it may be down to that preening boyband reject, but they just annoy the fuck out of me.

And Jonathan Pearce, will you shut the fuck up you annoying, sycophantic cunt! Jesus fucking christ, the only gobshite outside of United and Clarke Cuntundrum Carlisle who thought it was a penalty for United against QPR, he just gets everything wrong!

'Seen them given'! So fucking what? I'm sorry, but because some docile twat gives a ridiculous penalty, that justifies another one does it, you fucking stupid, screaching over excited prick. If the Buddists have it right, he lived next door to Van Gogh.

And fucking Nando's is an overated, sloppy shits inducing cafe for fat chavs.

Yep, I feel genuinely violated after having spent 90+ mins watching Portugal commentated by Jonathan Pearce.

It's as if I've had to sit through 90 mins of a looping balls up video of Jonathan Pearce angrily mouthing away on Ronaldo.

If you cant love a country who have produced players like Futre, Figo, Costa, Pinto, Sousa, Quaresma, C.Ronaldo etc you migth as well just give up football and start watching bowling.

Like I've said before, if they even had a half decent striker they would have won at least 3-4 international titles since 1996, superb team.

I hate Portugal, I can hate them all i want and I dont need to plays bowls

Cheating, diving, whimps they are

Czechs were shite tonight, utter dross, good riddance, I hope their boss gets the sack, sickening performance

Least england try to nick a goal on the break!

If you cant love a country who have produced players like Futre, Figo, Costa, Pinto, Sousa, Quaresma, C.Ronaldo etc you migth as well just give up football and start watching bowling.

Like I've said before, if they even had a half decent striker they would have won at least 3-4 international titles since 1996, superb team.

They should of won in 2004 but not sure about 3 or 4 titles, and they had Pauleta who isnt an all time great but scored 47 in 88 games, at Euro 2000 they had that long greasy haired lad upfront who was good in that tournament

original.jpeg?1329033474

Put simply, it'll put an end to the fawning over Rooney, John Terry etc.

And personally I'm sick of every single minor England success being rammed down our throats here in Wales.

Being Welsh I suppose you prefer a miner success.

I can understand that many of you here don't like Ronaldo but in terms of football ability he's class as well in marketing terms. Yes, he may be a cunt sometimes but I don't understand how can you call him lazy? Selfish sometimes I guess it's true, but most of the times he has a bigger chance if he shoots himself rather than look for a pass, when it's not obvious that his teammate has an empty goal in front of him. But lazy? Are you serious, he's one of the fittest players out there, he never seems to be tired, at least I have never noticed that and is a threat in the 1st or 94th minute. And he will track back (see Real Madrid) when it's neccessary, but his primary goal is to score and create chances. I mean calling him lazy is just bizzare, although I agree he can act stupid and get on your nerves. Nani on the other hand, he truly is a first rate supercunt.

How could anyone leave out Eusebio in that list of Portugese greats? If any team was close to winning an international title, surely the Portuguese team of '66 should get a mention?

Because I have no relation to Eusebio as I was not even born at the time.