You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

Unless there is some hooky shit going on in the accounts, the directors remuneration is outlined clearly, separate to the salaries. 2021 it was 3.1m. 2020 it was 2.2m, of that the highest paid director was 2021 1.6m and 2020 1.3m. 

Anyone bored enough to read it can find it here. 

https://d3j2s6hdd6a7rg.cloudfront.net/v2/uploads/media/default/0002/32/b170deb223101c8a87ae2dffc79fae70d86c97c6.pdf?lfm_medium=marketing-block-other&lfm_source=cms&lfm_content=basic-page-formatted-text&lfm_page=%2Fcorporate%2Ffinancial-information&lfm_campaign=other-marketing-blocks&lfm_page_position=0

We have a dynasty building Manager but by only being allowed to build a team by wheel and dealing the players he has is such a huge restriction on being able to grow his side. I dont think we are in turmoil or anything so drastic but we are wasting a genuine opportunity to have an era. Liverpool fell off their perch last time they weren't pushed or removed by united. We are as close as you can get to that perch now and it's more likely we will fall away. Who knows maybe it's FSG who have lost the fight and think we can't compete against city so why spend money trying too, top 4 is their goal. The manager and players have given everything, its got to take its toll. Personally I think a quality new signing is like a shot of adrenaline as proven by Diaz and many other before. I suppose really we are just a high interest savings account for a hedgefund now.

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

We have a dynasty building Manager but by only being allowed to build a team by wheel and dealing the players he has is such a huge restriction on being able to grow his side. I dont think we are in turmoil or anything so drastic but we are wasting a genuine opportunity to have an era. Liverpool fell off their perch last time they weren't pushed or removed by united. We are as close as you can get to that perch now and it's more likely we will fall away. Who knows maybe it's FSG who have lost the fight and think we can't compete against city so why spend money trying too, top 4 is their goal. The manager and players have given everything, its got to take its toll. Personally I think a quality new signing is like a shot of adrenaline as proven by Diaz and many other before. I suppose really we are just a high interest savings account for a hedgefund now.

The point you make about the shot of adrenaline is the point just about everyone who's every played football always makes, new players freshen things up. That midfield that started on Monday was a kid learning his trade and 2 tired looking blokes who've been here longer than the manager. That doesn't mean they don't have a role, they just shouldn't be leading the way. We absolutely miss having midfielders in their 24-29 prime. We have 3 at the club and 2 are permie crocks. 

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

The point you make about the shot of adrenaline is the point just about everyone who's every played football always makes, new players freshen things up. That midfield that started on Monday was a kid learning his trade and 2 tired looking blokes who've been here longer than the manager. That doesn't mean they don't have a role, they just shouldn't be leading the way. We absolutely miss having midfielders in their 24-29 prime. We have 3 at the club and 2 are permie crocks. 

I thought FSG were very pro incentivised contracts? How can Keita and Ox justify themselves having any incentive? 

12 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Tip of the cap there, eck of a project that - what ever happened to the cake lady anyway?

Facebook changed the Marketplace thing and I changed to a new account. I’d have to go searching through hundreds of shit start up “businesses” to find her now. 

Actually doesn’t sound like a bad idea. I might find others like her. 

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

If they have lost the fight then they should just fuck off and sell to someone who will invest. The club doesn't exist for that purpose.

26 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

If they have lost the fight then they should just fuck off and sell to someone who will invest. The club doesn't exist for that purpose.

No but FSG does and unfortunately they have us by the balls.

Interesting to know the amount put into the club purse over the years by pro and anti FSG fans. I know loads on here are game going, TV paying, kit buying reds like myself, until lately.

They do say you pay your money you makes ya choice! I reckon a few don’t pay subs to protect anonymity. Come on Billy Hogan fess up!
Every penny cunts, sorry counts.

BC1BE748-C625-462D-94D7-0593210ADF12.gif

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

No,but would you accept them selling to Arabs/Russians/Chinese with dodgy links as I believe that these are the only people left,outside of another Hedge Fund or Investment company?

I dont want rid of them, I'd just like them to back the manager when he needs to. Especially this manager who isn't a check book manager who doesn't expect to be given a 100 million or so every window but he couldn't of hinted anymore that the team needs a boost. Have faith in the man he's probably the biggest reason the clubs value has grown.

• Upvote 5

22 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I dont want rid of them, I'd just like them to back the manager when he needs to. Especially this manager who isn't a check book manager who doesn't expect to be given a 100 million or so every window but he couldn't of hinted anymore that the team needs a boost. Have faith in the man he's probably the biggest reason the clubs value has grown.

This.

30 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

And what's your view if they don't back the manager, like they didn't in Jan 21?

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Agree with your post but this did make me laugh and think of Si. 

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

And what's your view if they don't back the manager, like they didn't in Jan 21?

That they're tight fisted cunts. Doesn't mean I want rid because they haven't done what I wanted them too. There's no perfect owner but ours are more than capable of putting more money in with out it going to kill the club with a mass of debts or trying to be oil state cunts. Our wheel and dealing over the last 7 years means the club has done great on very little input comparatively I think those years should of built a buffer for when the side does need investing in it. Not that I want them too but they could spend 200 million in this window and it still wouldn't make them look like big spenders over their time here. They are going to make an absolute fucking fortune off the back of this club.

14 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

That they're tight fisted cunts. Doesn't mean I want rid because they haven't done what I wanted them too. There's no perfect owner but ours are more than capable of putting more money in with out it going to kill the club with a mass of debts or trying to be oil state cunts. Our wheel and dealing over the last 7 years means the club has done great on very little input comparatively I think those years should of built a buffer for when the side does need investing in it. Not that I want them too but they could spend 200 million in this window and it still wouldn't make them look like big spenders over their time here. They are going to make an absolute fucking fortune off the back of this club.

"done great on very little input" 

Imagine how well we would have done with a decent input.