You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

12 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

We're basically run like a house that was bought on homes under the hammer.

Bought at auction for very little, the rental income pays for any outgoings and they got a good builder happy to work on a strict budget who raised the value of the property and they'll make a killing when they sell. 

Nice bungalow in North London going for £350k with a short lease able to extend. In various stages of disrepair but a nice buy. Right buyer can put their own mark providing repairs can remain in budget. Property like this is rarely available and would suit a small family. OX considered.

12 minutes ago, Grinch said:

They’ll do the bare minimum again, just like every other window.

We’ve genuinely got fans conditioned into thinking Liverpool spending what they earn equals sales reinvested.

When Klopps gone, the protests will start.

22 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

They absolutely cannot use our inevitable failure to reach the top four this season as reason to sell players and spend less - we need a City-level transfer window next summer regardless of what money is coming in. Other clubs have shown it’s incredibly easy to do.

12 minutes ago, FrenchEyeGlass said:

Will we protest or will we celebrate our 6th place finish this season by buying the new Nike shirt ahead of a 20m net spend 2023 summer transfer window?

A trifecta of twats… you are all fucking over the moon with this.

7 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

A trifecta of twats… you are all fucking over the moon with this.

Fuckinh boohoo

Another internet wanker that thinks it makes you a better fan ignoring reality.

Nope, it just makes you another blind wanker, no better than the next guy.

3 minutes ago, FrenchEyeGlass said:

Can you fucking read you dumb cunt? Every single post of mine has been expressing my displeasure, why the fuck would I be over the moon?

You fucking thrive on negativity. You only pop your shitty little head up when things are going wrong…. Cunt.

I'll tolerate these frauds no longer. Season after season they fail to strengthen the squad sufficiently. It's only Klopp's genius that has kept us competitive until now. Some fans want us to kiss their arse because they are developing the stadium and and built a new training ground. As if they spent their own dollars on these building projects. Klopp has made the club an insane amount of money since he's been here. The very least FSG could do is spend that money on the club itself. I guess we should be grateful to them for allowing us to keep our own silver. Fuck off.

8 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

You fucking thrive on negativity. You only pop your shitty little head up when things are going wrong…. Cunt.

Because you are a fucking simpleton, here is a an internet link that explains that paradigm:

https://www.onlinereputationmanagement.us/angry-customers-likely-post-bad-review-happy-customers-good-one/

I'm much less likely to jump on the bastard internet when we are winning game after game, because I'm probably enjoying the moment and having a drink you stupid fucking bastard. However, to save myself from screaming at the fucking TV when we are shite, I will come on here and vent and try and discuss out the solution (in order to find something to be hopeful about) with fellow reds. 

Thick cunt.

• Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, FrenchEyeGlass said:

Because you are a fucking simpleton, here is a an internet link that explains that paradigm:

https://www.onlinereputationmanagement.us/angry-customers-likely-post-bad-review-happy-customers-good-one/

I'm much less likely to jump on the bastard internet when we are winning game after game, because I'm probably enjoying the moment and having a drink you stupid fucking bastard. However, to save myself from screaming at the fucking TV when we are shite, I will come on here and vent and try and discuss out the solution (in order to find something to be hopeful about) with fellow reds. 

Thick cunt.

Hahaha, you big fucking quim. 

4 minutes ago, FrenchEyeGlass said:

Thick cunt.

I smashed my tv, it’s in tatters and the mrs doesn’t know. Fucksake eh