You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Slags & Hags or Classy and Sassy?

brucespanner

You know the drill!  

31 members have voted

1. 1. You know the drill!

One thing which really set this place apart from all the other fora out there is the sheer numbers of perverse, depraved, debauched, wanton, immoral and down right fucking stange bastards that seem to be attracted to this place like fat lass to a finger buffet.

Anyhow's I've noticed Tulisa keeps popping up and in my opinion she's no better looking than half the tramps on any market town up and down the cobbled majesty of Blighty's green and pleasant land, but she's not really that good looking, same applies to 'Rosie Webster' (On both counts obviously still would, but that's not really what I'm looking at). There are far more beautiful women out there but some seem attracted to these gutter rat types.

So my question to the GF is Slag or Sassy, which do you prefer?

Slags.

Tulisa-Photoshoot-tulisa-contostavlos-8826185-427-640.jpg

venom_jodie.jpg

amy-childs-the-only-way-is-essex-towie-16593676.jpg

Sassy.

_50210282_ennisstill.jpg

scarlett-johansson-thumb-280x439-2505.jpg

Karen-Gillan-001.jpg

Feel free to add your own, I'm sure the boundaries will become blurred, but slags are the type who'll do anything, or anyone, to get their face in the rags, whereas the classy won't settle for a bag of chips and fingering on the night bus home and would be able to hold their own in a level of conversation above Heat magazines editorial.

"Sassy" is a completely unacceptable word to use - in the recorded history of mankind there has only been one instance in which this word was tolerable; I refer, of course, to Bad Mama Jama by Carl Carlton. My major concern is that it's a gateway term; before we know it you'll be using even more disgraceful terms like "Bubbly" or "Yummy mummy".

Negged.

Well my brother just made the England running team. Hes too young for her mind, so that raises the possibility of an opening for me here? Even if its just a rape/grope that ruins my bruthas promising career in its tracks, disgrace by association, plus five to seven for me on a beasty wing. I reckon, with about 10 years mileage on a Ennis grope story that would leave me marginally up on the back of my bruthas shattered dreams and the terror of her ordeal.

I might grow to like the capitalism mentality after all.

Of course I will give her the chance to let me woo her first and the way I see it shes had so much success that she needs a dedbeat to keep her feet on the ground between tournaments, give her a base to work away from.

So Id have a good crack at her then get all purple aki kamikaze if needs be. Jessica, birds with that name are always fit. Jessica Rabbit being the benchmark here.

Well my brother just made the England running team. Hes too young for her mind, so that raises the possibility of an opening for me here? Even if its just a rape/grope that ruins my bruthas promising career in its tracks, disgrace by association, plus five to seven for me on a beasty wing. I reckon, with about 10 years mileage on a Ennis grope story that would leave me marginally up on the back of my bruthas shattered dreams and the terror of her ordeal.

I might grow to like the capitalism mentality after all.

Of course I will give her the chance to let me woo her first and the way I see it shes had so much success that she needs a dedbeat to keep her feet on the ground between tournaments, give her a base to work away from.

So Id have a good crack at her then get all purple aki kamikaze if needs be. Jessica, birds with that name are always fit. Jessica Rabbit being the benchmark here.

Nah my brothers been running for GB for awhile now, not even a sniff, he did drunkenly puke up on Paula Radcliffe though.

The plot thickens thats not jimmini cricket in the thicket its charles dickens funny funnel hatted prick playing hopscotch by the wicket digging divots with a perverted pivot just begging you to lick it but its a trick divvies got a dick like a pippette and no etiquette to slip it he opened his mouf to shout so I bowled him out the deerty lout, shudda kept it shut wudda made the cut but I may contain traces of nut and some jessicated coconut so mustnt crumble if I pass yee by she spelld her surname wiv a silent P and we'd all hav a P's of tha pie.